This event was where I change.

I was on my bed thinking about what Jack J said earlier.

What did he mean when he said "I knew this was a bad idea."

I wish I knew what that boy was thinking.  I think my brother is right about Jack. I need to stay away form him for awhile. I need to get ready for the event tonight. I'm  going to curl my hair.  That was going to take awhile.

Jack J's P.O.V

After I heard what Mat said to Cat and realized I'm just a player and I will always be a player.

I wonder what Cat is going to wear.

She always looks good no matter what she wears.  I was fixing my hair because Cat ran her hands through it. That one of the things that drive me crazy when we kiss.

I heard a knock on my door.  It was Brent.

"What's up man?" I asked.

"You did good," he said and then walked out.

What does he mean.

Cat's P.O.V.

After I finish my hair I got dress.  I put on my Macon sweatshirt that Matt bought me.  Some jeans and my white Jordan's.  I need to do a new vine.  I haven't done one in awhile.

I got my camera and my camera holder.  I set up.  I sat on my bed and got the remote and started recording.

"Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been busy with Magcon," I said,  "yes I'm going on tour with Magcon. But for today I'm going to sing a song by Shawn Mendes."

I got my guitar and started strumming.

I love it when you just don't care
I love when you dance like nobody there
So when it just hard don't afraid.
We don't care what those people.
(want to hear the rest of the song. Look at the music video above)

I sang the last line of the song. I put my guitar down.

"That's it for this week guys. See you guys next week," I said. I stop recording.  I got my computer and plug my camera into it.  It loading on to my diskspac and I did some editing and uploaded my video to YouTube.

After I close my computer, I saw that Nash was at in the door frame.

"How long were you standing there?" I asked.

"I came when you started singing. You have a beautiful voice," he said.

"Thank you," I said.

"So what's going on between you and Jack J?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Yes there is. I won't tell Matt," he said.

"Fine," I said, "we kissed 2 times and now he tell me this was a bad idea."

I started to cry. Nash hugged me. I hugged him back. 

"Well we all don't know how Jack works either, not even Jack G," he said.

"He makes me so bipolar," I said.

"If you need anything else I'm here for you," he said.  I nodded and then he left. I wiped my tears. I got my phone and looked up Jack Johnson Viner. After an hour of look at pictures of Jack. We had to leave to the event.

We all crammed into a van and went to where the event was.

(Skip to the meet and greet) sorry for skipping.

Jack J's P.O.V.

All these girl keep flirting with me and I blow them off. All I couldn't think about was Cat.  I looked over to her and saw her talking to a little girl. She looked at me and wink. 

I can't help feeling better I broke her.  She acting so strong.  I can't break her heart anymore. I'm going to change for her.