What should I do?

Cat's P.O.V.

I wake up at 2 am. I was still thinking about what Jack J said earlier. He loves me! I don't know if I should believe him or a trick. I really don't know what to do.  He makes me so bipolar.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was really poofy. I turned on the shower and undress. I got in after I undress. The water felt good going down my back and through my hair.  I let the water run for 6 minutes. I washed my hair and conditioned it.  Then I washed my body and rinsed the conditioner out

Then got out.  The Jack thing was still on my mind. I grabbed my towel and went to my suitcase and some clothes on. I was wearing my pink sweatshirt and my blue and purple leggings. I put on my purple and blue Jordan's. I put my hair in a ponytail. I went to Brent's and Jc's room and knocked on the door. Brent open the door.

"You okay?" He asked.

"No," I said, "Can I talk to you?"

He nodded. I walked in and sat on Brent's bed.

"What's wrong Cat?" He asked. 

"Well me and Jack J kissed two times now,  and last night he told me that he loves me," I said, " I don't know what to do."

"Well first, you guys kissed twice? Second, if he says he loves its sign he's changing," he said.

"Yeah. But he makes me so bipolar," I said.

"Hey let's talk about this tomorrow," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I walked out of his room and went to mine. I layed on my bed and thought about what Brent said.

Is he right? Is Jack saying he loves me means he changing. 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

Jack's J P.O.V.

I woke up to voices next to mine and Jack's room.  I could tell it was Cat's voice. I got out from under my covers and put my ear against the wall.

"Well first, you and Jack kissed twice? Second, if he says he loves you it's a sign that he's changing," Brent said. 

So they're talking about earlier.

"Yeah.  But he  makes me so bipolar," Cat said.

I make her bipolar!

"Hey let's talk about this tomorrow," he said.

"Okay," she said.

I heard her walk out. Thank you Brent for taking my side.