My second event.

We had another event tonight. I was singing by myself this time. I was in my room practicing "Live While We're Young" by One Direction.

And Live While We're Young
Let's go crazy crazy crazy crazy 'til we see the sun.
I know we only met, but, let's pretend its love
Never ever, turn back for anyone
Tonight let's get some and Live Whlie We're Young

I felt arm go around my shoulder. It looked and saw Brent.

"You have a pretty voice," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Are you singing that tonight?" He asked. I nodded.

"Good thing some of the fans like One Direction," he said. I nodded. Matt came in the room.

"Come you guys," he said. 

Matt, Brent, and I walked to the elevator. We went to the car and went to the event. We to a different place for the event. I was excited. My first event went well. The fans love me. We arrived at the event. Of course I had to get my makeup done. Brent keep flirting with me. I played along. Jack J keep looking at me and Brent. We went on the stage and did our whole Magcon skits.

(Skip to the end of Cat's performance)

We did another meet and greet. I was standing next to Brent. We were talking to a fan.

"I love your voice," the girl said.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're really beautiful," she said.

"Thanks, you're really beautiful too," I said. She smiled and left to talk to Taylor.

"She wasn't wrong about you," Brent whisper in my ear, "you are really beautiful."

Next, thing that I know is that Brent is punched in the face and blacked out.

Jack J's  P.O.V

I got to the event and practice with Jack G for the song we're doing for the event. After, an hour Matt, Cat, and Brent arrived. She went straight to makeup. Brent walked to her while she was getting her makeup and started flirted with her. She flirted back. We went to the stage and the all Magcon on skits.

(After the event ends)

We were doing our meet and greet. I make sure to stand near Cat and Brent. I heard them talking to a fan

"You have a pretty voice," the girl said.

"Thank you," Cat said.

"You're really beautiful," the girl said. She was beautiful.

"Thanks, you're really beautiful too," Cat said. Then, she left to talk to Taylor. Then, Brent whispered in Cat's ear. She had a smile on her face. My angry boiled up and I punched Brent in the face and he blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope like this chapter. I'm leaving my dad's tomorrow. I'll still update though. But I won't update for awhile after I leave. Still vote and read
Love,Mrs_Mendes_Caniff