Can't wait to meet the rest of Magcon

Matt and I arrived at the airport in Califorina. We were meeting the rest of the boys at the hotel. We walked out to see a man holding a paper in his hand with our last name on it. We walked up to him.

"Mr. and Ms. Espinosa let get your other bags and head to the hotel," the man said. We both nodded and followed the man to the bagage claim. We got and went to a limo waiting for us. The man drove us to the hotel. I got a room to myself. My brother says there are 11 other boys. I'm so happy I get my own hotel room.

I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door and open it. It was my brother.

"Carter just text me and said that him and the others are on their way. So get ready," he said. I nodded and closed the door. I change into a red flannal and some jeans. I put my hair in a ponytail. I stick my tongue looking at the mirror admiring my tongue ring. Yeah I got a tongue ring. I went to my brother room and knock he open the door.

"Come in and we will leave soon to meet the boys," he said. I walked in and sat on his bed. He was fixing hair.

"I hope they like me, Matt," I said.

"I think they will," Matt said. I'm really nervous. I can't wait to meet the rest of Magcon.