Meeting Magcon

Matt and I were heading down to the lobby using the elevator.

"I want you to stay away from Jack J.," he said.

"Who is Jack J. and why do I have stay away from him?" I asked.

"You will meet him and he is a player. He leads on girls and then breaks their hearts. I don't want your heart broken," he said.

"Awwww my big brother cares about me," I said pinching his cheeck. He pulled his face away.

"I do because I love you baby sis," he said.

"I love you too big bro," I said.

Matt and I were walking to the lobby. I saw a lot of boys at the check in counter. A boy with pitch black hair walked up to Matt and gave him a bro hug. Then, he looked at me.

"You must be Matt's sister, I'm Carter," he said. He put his hand out I shoke it.

"I'm Cat," I said. Then 10 more boys came over.

"Matt who the hottie next to you," a boy wearing a bandana said.

"The hottie is Cat and don't ever call me that again," I said sassily.

"Well damn. Well I be on your good side. I'm Nash and this is my little brother Hayes," a boy with ocean blue eyes said pointing at boy younger with lighter blue eyes.

"I'm Jc," a boy with blonde tips on his brown hair.

"I'm Taylor, sorry for calling you a hottie," the boy with the bandana said.

"I'm Brent," a boy with brown hair said.

"I'm Shawn," a boy with a gutiar case said.

"I'm Aaron," the boy wearing hat said.

"I'm Cameron, but you can call me Cam," a boy wearing a pink tank top said.

"I'm Jack G," a boy wearing a black tank top said.

"I'm Jack J," the blonde hair said. This must be the boy my brother doesn't want me to be with.

"Come on let's put our stuff the rooms were staying in," Carter said. I followed behind the boys. It was fun meeting Magcon.