The problem starts.

Cat's P.O.V

I woke up to pounding on my door.

I had my phone on the night stand next to my bed. I turned it on to see the time.  It was 8 am.  I got out of my bed and went to my door and opened it.  It was an angry Matt.

"Yes Matt?" I asked.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Catalina," he said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Don't act dumb," he said.

"No really I don't know what's going on," I said.

He push me into the room and closed the door.

"What are you doing kiss Jack J, and twice?" he asked.

"Who told you?!" I asked

"Jack J himself, he wanted to have my permission to go on a date with you," he said, "He told what happen last fews day between you two."

"Matt...." I was cut off.

"I fucking told you to stay away from him, but no you have to kiss him twice," he said, "you're a stupid bitch."

That hit a weak spot.  I felt my rage go up. 

"Know what Matt fuck you, I deserve this shit, I'm sorry I didn't stay away from him but he didn't stay away from me, so you can't blame me. Get the hell out of my room!" I said.

He opened the door and left slamming the door.  I sat on my bed and started to cry.  Why does Matt treat me like shit?

Matt's P.O.V.

I walked out of Cat's room and went to Jack's and Jack's room.  I pounded on their door.  Jack J open the door. I grabbed him by his tank top and pushed him into the wall in the hallway.

"What the hell Matt?" he asked.

"Stay away from my sister," I said.

I let go of his tanked top and walked to my room. 

Cat's P.O.V.

I heard a faint knock on my door. 

"Go away," I said.

"It's one of you're bestfriends," I heard Nash said.

I got out of my bed and went to the door. I opened it.

"I heard yelling from the hallway and saw Matt yelling at Jack J," he said.

"He yelled at me first," I said.

"Can I come in?" he asked. 

I nodded and move out of the door way.  He came in and sat on my bed. I closed the door. 

"Come and talked," he said patting a spot next to him. 

I sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Somewhat," I said. 

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"He has never said the stuff he said earlier before," I said.

"He's just mad that you didn't tell him what happen between you and Jack," he said.

I started to cry again.