"Am I being punked?" She laughed nervously.

"ahaha" I laughed sarcastically with her then held a straight face. "No"

"Woooww what happened to the taz I met in May?"

"You know what... you can ride with me let's go" I nodded throwing on a hoodie and my air forces.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere to chill"

I had something to do later but since she wanna be out and about she can sit in this is mf trap and enjoy herself some company. We headed out the door and got in my car shortly pulling off. She just sitting there acting all shy and shit. Taliece would be talking my head off.

"Ummm who lives here?" Khlay mugged staring out the window as we pulled up to the house.

"No one this our chill spot."

"Wtf?" She mugged again.

"When you get in here don't touch a mf thing. Speak when spoken too and don't stare at nobody. Everything these people say is a joke so don't get in your feelings." I explained to her. They might not be joking with her who knows and who cares?

"How do I know they're joking?"

"You'll know when they're serious"

I got out of the car and made my way into the house with Khlay following behind me. The original 4 were here as always.

"We ain't seen yo ass in three days and now you wanna show up" Lo mugged.

"I actually enjoyed not seeing your face for three days" Mar smiled.

"Fuck that who's she?" Cash asked pointing out the obvious human body standing beside me.

"I'm khlay" she smiled waving at them.

"No no no who aaarrreee yooouuu?" Lo asked again with khlay not getting the question.

"A friend of Taz" she shrugged.

"This my "homegirl"" I explained with quotation marks.

"I got a serious question" cash asked with his finger up.

"Does that question pertain to you know who?"

"Yea" he confirmed.

"Ask me that shit later not right now"

"Bro tryna fuck his groove up" mar laughed.

"This mf ain't shit" Mookie sighed shaking his head.

"Sooo khlay..." Lo called out. Here we go.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Do you know how to fight?" Lo asked and everyone head turned towards her.

"Ummm I know how to defend myself"

"How long yall gonna be homeboy and homegirl for?" Mookie asked.

"Why yall asking her so many questions?" I asked back. Grilling tf outta her.

"Nigga you know why" Mookie straight faced.

"Talk about something else"

"I miss my girl" Lo sighed looking at a picture on her phone but I couldn't see.

"You and what's her face back together?" Cash asked.

"No me and Taliece going through it right now. She's in this strictly dickly phase" Lo sighed again rolling her eyes.

"Lo shut tf up" I mugged.

"My sister not gay bitch" Mookie laughed shaking his head.

" she's gay for me"