60 - Let's put an end to this

We brought Ramona to a place where the moonlight could be properly reflected on her. The moon shone upon her soul less body. We haven't cremated our parents yet, We wanted to do it once we have Sia with us so all their three kids can wish them final good bye. I didn't knew how to feel, I was away from them for so many years and when they finally returned, I was too hostile to spend some time with them. "Manik are you okay?" I saw Nandini looking at me with worried glance. I pulled her to me keeping her close.

"Are you okay?"

"This is not about me Manik..."

"This is, I know you are worried about Sia, but I am sure Abhay will bring her back home..."

Abhay and Abhimanyu were out there looking for Sia. Abhay was furious and I know he would channel his anger in best way by bringing back our little sister home safe and sound. "She will be okay, my heart says that..." I nodded at that.

"Will you be able to pull all this off?"

"I know, I am not as good of a Witch as my Mom, but I have a lot of practice in past one year and I am sure I can do this Manik.. You have to put a little faith in me..."

"I always have faith in you baby..." I pecked her lips. A throat cleared behind us and I saw not so pleased Vicky. I left Nandini unwillingly and she turned quite displeased to give an earful to the intruder but gasped seeing her Father standing there... "Oh hey Daddy..." She smiled nervously. "I will appreciate if you both will focus on the matter at hand instead of focusing on each other..."

"Chill Vicky..." I said bored receiving an elbow into my stomach making me groan, I glared at Nandini who sent the very similar look back at me, oh this vicious little kitten of mine. "Fine, Let's just get this started with come on kitten... Come on girls just bind her and once I am inside the circle then put the fire on, so she can't escape..." I commanded to Aliya, Mukti and Navya who were helping us out...

"Girls remove her all clothes and bind her in a spread eagle position..." Shanaya instructed, we all looked at her. "Mother told me how to do this ritual, so I will guide you all..." I nodded at that...

"But is it necessary to get her naked?" Dhruv asked clearly blushing at the fact that we will be witnessing a naked women... "It is for the ritual, but girls just cover her private parts with a cloth not closing them enough but not revealing something either..." Girls got to work, while Nandini stood beside me rehearsing something in her mind. I squeezed her shoulders, "You have got this kitten, I have trust in you..." She smiled looking at me..

Cabir - Shall we start?

Manik - We shall...

I took one dagger with me and passed another to Cabir, who was standing inside the circle a little away from us where as  Aliya was standing on the other side inside the circle near Ramona with a vessel, to collect her blood... Girls have done as told and now we were ready to start... I clutched the dagger tightly behind me and sat on the chair which was opposite her body. We were not taking any chances, I am keeping the dagger in my hand, so the moment we come back in our bodies, I attack her...

"Start Nandini..." I nodded at her who was nervous as hell but I am sure she can do this.

To the one up locked in there

He wish to be with you.

He wish to share your dark thoughts

He wish to see you..

Nandini read the spell and slowly I felt my soul leaving my body....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************