6- First Day of School

(Dress code of Saint Mary for the boys and same sweaters for both)

(Dress code of saint Mary for girls, just imagine the color of skirt is black instead of green)

Aliya parked just besides Cabir and Dhruv's car, FAB5 spot since we use to ride Bicycles. "So ready for the first day Kiddo.." Aliya asked with a smile and I shouted "Ready" in her ears. Making her smile, my sister my bestie whom I love the most. We both came out of the car while the other three were already there waiting for us.

Cabir - Hello buddies

Cabir bhai stood beside me hanging his hand on my shoulder he lean in to whisper, "Ready to find some new adventure in the school.." And I grinned, we sure are evil twins.

Mukti - Okay gyz let's head inside in the last year of School in Fab5 Style

Dhruv - With a Bang!!

All in unison - With a Bang!!!

FAB5 is just not a musical band, it's a group that rule this school. We are the most popular kids in the school and now three of us are in senior year, so who is gonna stop us, nobody. We were not bullies but we sure hold a power on everyone through our music, our styles and our pranks. Yes we are the famous pranksters and nobody gets away from us.

Even the few teachers have been a target for our scary but harmless pranks and they are scared of FAB5 not literally scared of us but yes our pranks and the only people who were not afraid of us or better to say who hate us, are our Rival Band NH3.

"Uh God, seen the face of ugly losers now my whole day is gonna be spoiled.." I heard Cabir and looked in the direction to find our enemies since last year NH3. The group that involves three cartoon characters, Bitchy Soha, Dickhead Harshad and Overdramatic Navya. Well Navya isn't that bad, she is in many of my classes and we had a good interaction before she joined that band.

She is a nice girl but don't know what is she doing with those duffers. Soha And Harshad are just a match made in hell, both are evil and both are stupid and both are dating each other. Soha is studying with us since Kindergarten and due to some unknown reasons she has hated us all. I remember Aliya tried befriending her in 4th grade but she was rude to her so we left her on her own. Then last year Harshad and his cousin Abhimanyu who is a very hot nerd joined our school and then they started NH3.