2- My little Devil

Sia's P.O.V.

"What is going on here?" I asked coming in the kitchen where I found my dear husband busy in destroying my dear place, it seems like a tsunami came here just moments ago. I looked at Vicky who looked so cute in this condition, his whole face was covered with flour. "Good morning wifey, Since it's a Sunday I thought of making tasty breakfast for you, just wait it's almost done.." And I sighed, wow he is cooking breakfast to give me rest from work or to load me with more but since I love him a lot, I will let it slide.

I kissed his cheek and hugged him from back, Vicky Taylor love of my life since 25 years. We dated for almost 5 years before tying the knot and soon we were gifted with two beautiful babies Talking about them where are they. "Where are the girls still in bed?" I asked looking around when I felt two arms wrapped around me making me smile.

"Good morning Mommy.." Aliya Taylor my oldest daughter, so beautiful and so elegant. "Good morning Daddy.." She wished her Dad. "Good morning Princess, please help in setting the table, breakfast is almost done.." She nodded and left towards dining room. My family, my life.

So much has changed in these 25 years, we grew up, started our family but the love between me and my brothers was still intact. Abhay and Shanaya live nearby only they too had two kids thanks to Mom. I miss her, it's been a year since their death and I am still not recovered, how could I? First I lost Manik and now my parents.

Mom reversed the spell and started aging. She married Shaurya Sir, they both were in love and he loved her even after knowing her true identity just like Vicky loved me. They were happily married but Mom couldn't have kids again. But they both were happy with each other. Shaurya Papa was like a father I never had. He spoiled me and my kids with all the love he could muster but last year they died in a car crash. I was devastated but Vicky, Abhay, Shanaya and my kids were there to support me.

Abhay has always been there and Shanaya is best sister in law, but I still craved for Manik. Nobody could replace him, since to the world, I was Manik's twin most of the time we do really felt like it. We were inseparable, I was so close to him but Nandani's death changed everything. I know every night Vicky cries himself to sleep, he blame himself for whatever happened to her but honestly it was all my fault. Yeah only if I wouldn't have born, all this wouldn't have happened.

"Mom where are you lost, Dad is calling you from so long.." Aliya looked at me concerned and I just wave it off, following her to the dining room. Vicky is a great chef and he gives this sort of surprises to us frequently but he wasn't a good cleaner and leave all the mess for me. His wife and his daughters were his life and he could do anything for us. He lost his Sister in that horrendous day and few years after that he lost his parents too, who couldn't take Nandani's demise well. So we three were all he have.

He has spoiled our daughters to no extent and when I will stop him, he would just wave me off saying who will spoil them when they will get married. Aliya is still a bit mature but Nonu she just seem trouble from wherever she can, speaking of which, where is this girl? "Aliya, you didn't wake Nonu, where is she?"

"Mom your little devil is already awake and has gone to fetch your favorite strawberries, she will be here in 5 minutes I just called." Strawberries huun that only means she need something from me. I sighed, I love her a lot but she is pure pain in the ass most of the times.

"Good Morning Mommy, good morning Daddy..." And think about the devil and here she comes, my youngest daughter, my lifeline Nandani Taylor

(Nandani Taylor, 17 year old junior in Saint Mary and the fifth member of FAB5 lead singer and she plays violin)

She kept the basket in front of me and kissed everyone's cheeks wishing us good morning. "My darling daughter take a seat, Daddy has cooked delicious meal.." And the moment she saw pancakes she squealed in delight. I laughed at her enthusiasm. Unlike Aliya she was anything but elegant, hanging out with Cabir she has just became a boy of the house. But the sisters love each other a lot. Alia is always protecting her.

When she was born Vicky cried a lot stating she resembles a lot to Nandani, so we decided to give her this name but slowly slowly she grew up and we all were shocked that how she exactly look like Nandani. Vicky sure love her more than anything in this world as she wasn't just his daughter but the sister he lost years ago. Abhay and Shanaya too love her a lot and that's the reason she is little spoiled cause everyone is just searching their Nandani in her but she is my Nandani, my daughter and a Witch.

Yeah Nandani is a witch she doesn't know it yet but I do, I tried seeing the qualities in Aliya but couldn't find any and that states she is a plain human just like her Daddy. But at the age of 5 Mom found out that Nandani isn't human she is a Witch and that is the reason Vicky and I are more protective over her.

She is a Witch, with a wolf blood in her system till how long will I be able to protect her? I had no idea...

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Surprise Surprise, one Nandani Taylor might be dead but we have a new Nandani with super natural powers, so how exciting is this gonna be.. Please gys support me with your votes and comments.. The last chapter had so less votes if it will be the same like blood lust then I will stop writing this book but I assure you if this book will get good response since start, I am gonna give you a best masterpiece and don't you all wanna enjoy Fab5 again... So please do vote and shower your love.. Happy reading ❤❤❤❤❤❤