56 - So they Know

I went to Malhotra Mansion to pack few things that we will be needing for this trip... I am still not sure to take Nandini with me but it's still better than to leave her here and worry about her continuously than to take her along... At least I know she will be safe with me.. I will take care of her... After bidding bye to all and taking safety instructions from almost everyone I came outside with my bag when I found Father standing by my car...

"You are leaving?"

"Yeah..."

"Think it through Manik, this is going to be difficult and dangerous..."

"I don't care, I am coming back with that dagger and Nandini to put an end to all this, just make sure everybody is safe until I am back..."

"All the best..."

I nodded back at him, it is awkward to have a sane conversation with my Father after ages. I started the car and drove to Taylor's to pick Nandini... I just want to get that stupid dagger and placed in the heart of that bitch Ramona and boom everything goes fine... Dad said her blood can make us human again... I wonder who all are going to take the cure to claim there human life back... I stopped the car and came out to watch Nandini coming out with a heavy suitcase. Wait What?

"Where do you think we are going on a trip abroad?" She blinked her eyes confused annoying me more.. "Seriously kitten we are going to a forest to get some shit not Paris to watch Eiffel tower, why would you pack so much stuff?"

"Exactly Manik we are going to a forest, so no idea what all we could need and there will be no department store for us to shop. So, I am going prepared." She said in a duh tone and I just want to bang my head somewhere. I took the bag from her and put it in the trunk. I shut the trunk only to get startled by a not so happy Vicky standing there... "Woah dude, you scared me..."

"Listen, just because I agree to both of your relationship and letting her go with you, doesn't mean you can do anything adult rated with my girl, so keep your distance and bring her back alive and in one piece or you don't know, what I might do with you..."

"Seriously being a mere human, you are threatening a Vampire..."

"Oh yes I am... I have that Ramona and I will happily leave her on you..."

I shuddered even the thought of her being back in my life scares the hell out of me..

"Okay time out both of you... Daddy stop harassing my boyfriend, I will not appreciate that..."

"I am not harassing just warning though..."

"You don't need to warn him, he will not let anything happen to me and you very well know that. About not doing anything adult rated, don't worry your daughter can still wear a white dress on her wedding...." She cooed making me scoff, you have no idea Vicky how much of a lie that is... With throwing final goodbyes, we settled in the car and I drove off...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We all were lounging in my house thinking about our next step. Manik and Nandini left last night to get that dagger. Our very last hope to end this rift between Vampires and Wolves and certainly to turn Vampires back human again. I really wanted this for my parents and Navya. My girlfriend might seem happy with all her new found superpowers but I know for sure she want nothing more than to get back to her old self, to be normal human Navya again.

Navya - All this happened last night and you didn't bother to inform me..

Dhruv - Yeah guys, we left after Nandini was rescued but never knew that her captor could be the one Wolves and Vampires needed all their life.