29 - MUSICANA ROUND 1

"You just have to be at that stage, look confident, sing your best and woof it's done. Yeah, that's easy. Come on Nonu stop hyperventilating, you can do this. Yes, you can." This is the 20th time in the whole day that I am giving a pep talk to myself. Musicana has already been started and performances are going on. We are going on the 8th position, while NH3 is on 6th. And I think Mom already announced 5th performance. So ours is very near.

I am almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown. This competition is very important to me and I can't afford to lose. We have been preparing for months, we have to win this. "Are you always this crazy..."

"Ahhh....." I screamed but Manik covered my mouth and I sighed seeing him there. "Jesus what is it with you screaming without any reason." He removed the hand and I took long breaths to calm myself down. I slapped his shoulder hard making him wince. "And what is with you creeping me out in these abandoned corridors? You could have given me a heart attack, you idiot..."

"Very brave of you to call a Vampire idiot and use violence..." He smirked and I hit him again making him narrow his eyes at me. "If you are forgetting, I am a witch so honestly sweetheart, I am not afraid of you..." I smirked while he just rolled his eyes.

"I was looking for you everywhere, come on, I want to see NH3 perform." Manik was dragging me towards the stage area when suddenly from nowhere Navya came running towards us and pushed me away making both of us fall down. But something else too fall on her head. What the fuck! "Navya..." I screamed, she look badly hurt.

"Damnit, from where did that come from?" Manik checked it was a big stone that fall on Navya's head and injured her pretty badly. She was almost losing consciousness. "Navya, stay with me okay... We will take you to the hospital." Damnit there is her performance in less than 10 minutes.

Manik - It was for you.

Nandini - What are you saying Manik?

Manik - It was going to fell on your head Nandini but she saved you.

What the hell, "Oh Navya, thank you... Don't worry I will not let happen anything to you okay?" I assured her and she grabbed my hand. "It was Harshad, he wanted to hurt you so you can't sing, I am sorry..." With that said her eyes were drooping close. Bloody Harshad.

"Manik where are you going?" Manik looked enraged, "I will not leave that Bastard, how could he do that? We didn't do anything at the time of Dhruv so he stoop down to this level but I am not leaving him this time." He was about to stomp away when I called him.

"Manik wait, we can deal with Harshad later, right now we have to fix her. It's her performance in a few minutes.." I looked at Navya who was barely awake and the blood was oozing out from her head. "It's good Nah, now NH3 will be disqualified.." He said bitterly.

"Are you kidding me, her condition is this because of me, so it's my duty to protect her, and don't forget it was her dream too. We don't have much time Manik, come on feed her your blood..." And both Navya and Manik's eyes grew wide. "Have you lost it..." He groaned.

"We don't have any other option, please Manik for me..." Whatever internal battle he had with him lasted till Mom announced the name of NH3 and we knew there was no time. Navya who still was confused got the shock of her life when Manik bit her hand and try to feed her with his blood. She was horrified but didn't have the ounce of energy to scream or to pull away.

Magically in seconds, her wounds healed and there wasn't even a single scratch to prove that she was hurt just minutes back. Navya couldn't believe her eyes, she was scared but before she could say anything, Manik looked into her eyes. "Listen Navya, you didn't see anything, you came running to save Nandini and you successfully did, Nobody got hurt, and nothing else happened. So now like a good girl, go straight to the stage and perform, and don't talk about this until we come to you..."