11- Tell me Kitten, how do we start over

(Nandani's party dress in the box)

The party was in full swing and the twins were happy and so was everyone else. We got in the Musicana and now after winning this competition, we will show NH3 their real place talking about the devils, they haven't arrived yet while I am eagerly waiting for them. "Nonu let's bring the cake come it's almost 12.." yeah it's about time.

Aliya and I walked inside to get the cake, the party is in the Malhotra Mansion Mamu and Mami will be staying at Taylor's after cutting the cake. Just because the adults are here kids are behaving, once they will leave this place is going to be trashed. My eyes fell on Manik who was pushing Dhruv's wheelchair while listening to him who was talking animatedly.

Aliya - Manik is helping us so much nahh

Nandani - I wonder why?

Aliya - Cause he is a nice guy that's why.

Nandani - But really don't you think Dhruv is behaving a little different with him, I mean isn't he too shy but look at him now.

Aliya - I don't know why you have a problem with Manik but he is nice and Cabir and Dhruv both are bonding well with him.

Nandani - But

Aliya - Nonu... I know since childhood it's always have been we 5. But you have to learn to accept others, by next year we all are going to leave then how will you survive.

Yeah, I guess she is right, it's just I have never seen anyone else in this group and now suddenly Manik's involvement is just weird tops his behavior with me also frustrates me. I could see him bonding well with others but he give a cold shoulder to me why so? "Cause maybe unlike others, you have just been rude to him.." But he wasn't nice either... "Yeah because he is new and far away from his own friends and family so you should be the one making him feel at home.."

Great now I am having a talk with my conscience. I shrugged all the thoughts and set up the cake and the countdown begins.

Aliya - 10,9,8,7

Dhruv - 6,5,4

Nandani - 3,2,1

All in unison - Happy birthday!!!

"Wish you both a blessed and blasting year, Happy 18th birthday..." I smeared the cake on their faces and tackle them in a hug. Everyone else took their turns to wish them while I looked around to find NH3 is already here with their newest member Aryaman. Great!

"Happy birthday sweetheart.." Abhimanyu shook her hand and plant a kiss on top of it making Mukti blush, oh my goodness, is Mukti Malhotra really blushing, I grinned, I am so gonna tease her for this later. "Oye No touching and kissing my sister.." Cabir came in protective brother mode making us girls roll our eyes, he always embarrass us like this.

"Oh don't mind Cabira, here I will give you one too.." With that Abhimanyu kissed his cheek making us roll in laughter while Cabir just stomped his foot and left. "You are such a joker you know.." I playfully punched him while he wink.

Parents were already gone and it was time for our prank, we were keeping Aryaman out of it, I wanted to save Navya too but Cabir said no... Poor Navya but well it's just a harmless infamous FAB5 prank nothing big.

I was looking out for Cabir who doesn't know where got disappeared but instead of him I did find Manik in a very not-so-appropriate situation. He has pinned a girl to the wall and his head was latched on her neck. Damn!! horny teenager. "Yuck!! get a room.." He immediately left the girl looking behind him.