5- Nandani Taylor here I come

Abhay's P.O.V

"Cabir, Cabir...." I was shouting from downstairs but this boy wasn't down yet. They will be late for their very first day of high school. Mukti is getting angry every passing second and I know there will be world war 3 in this house and that I can't afford to happen on this day as Shanaya is sick.

Yeah, I know I know We are Vampires and how come a Vampire get sick. We do not get the normal human sickness but we do have Vampire sickness ohhh!! Shut it Abhay, what the hell are you talking about. It's just she hasn't fed herself well in past few days and that is why she feel week, once kids will leave for School, I will fill her up.

Cabir - Okay Okay Stop shouting all of you, a boy can't even get ready peacefully

Mukti - Seriously Princess Cabir

Cabir - Oh yes Prince Mukti, now any more of your poor Jokes, or should  we leave?

Mukti - Dad, I am turning 18 too. He got a car before 18 but I didn't. You have to get me my own Car, I am not driving with this Moron.

Cabir - Language Mukti.. You don't have a car because you couldn't pass the test and I did so suck it up and Dad you never say anything to her, all the scolding is just for  poor Cabir.

Mukti - Oh Yeah every one know how poor you are, Poor Cabir.

She imitate him making a face and I rolled my eyes, not this early in the morning. "Now no one is late right? Stop fighting with each other and grow up, you gyz are turning 18 in just a week so please behave both of you and now shoo..  All the best and I don't wanna hear any more complains about any of you.." I almost dragged them out of the house.

Damnit it's so difficult to be a Father, mentally I have aged a little too much but physically I am the same age as kids only if Shanaya was not persistent to get kids we were living somewhere enjoying our teenage years. But until when? Secretly I was happy with this change and mostly it's because I don't have to go to school anymore. That's a big relief.

"Hey Darling wife, here have this.." I forwarded a whole bottle filled with blood and she chug in. "Easy there babe.." It is too difficult to sneak all this with kids around who don't have any idea about all this. Mostly we fed ourselves when they are in school and not around but since few days they were around and we couldn't sneak in these bottles filled with blood.

They went out yesterday but the stock of blood was finished and I couldn't arrange anything until this morning. "Thank god, I felt so weak.." Shanaya finished up the  whole bottle and relaxed in my arms, I was so happy to have her in my life. Nandani did made a favor to me when she asked me to look after Shanaya when she was turned.

Nandani, I still miss her she was a great friend only if anyone of us was able to save her that day maybe things would be different.

Shanaya - What are you thinking?

Abhay - Just thinking till how long we are going to keep all this from the kids?

Shanaya - I don't know Abhay. We can't just go and say hey kids surprise your parents are Vampires. How do you think they will react?

Abhay - That's not what I meant. I am just saying that we can't hide it anymore, we aren't even turning old and soon they will start suspecting, even everyone else too..

Shanaya - I know, but we just have to wait for the right time.

I guess she is right, I had informed in the office that I will be coming late but now I just feel like calling off for the day. So much is going on in my mind right now. I sat there with Shanaya in my arms for sometime when doorbell goes off..