3- I screamed!!!

Wow finally last day of summer vacation and from tomorrow I will be starting school with a fresh new class. Just two more years and I will be in college, my dream college wohooo!!. I decided to take computers just like Daddy, I am also interested in coding and want to be a tech geek one day. Alya is studying arts, she wants to be a fashion designer so there should be someone to run Dad's software company.

Well my Mommy has also studied computer engineering but she wasn't a geek and the coolest thing is Mommy and Daddy both met in college, they were in same class. They are so in love and so do our whole family, I love three of them, they are my life. "Mommy I was saying..." I exchanged a nervous glance with Alya. "Yeah yeah of course I knew the moment I saw these strawberries, I knew you want something.. go ahead.."

And I smiled sheepishly, I really do trouble her a lot. "It's our last day of summer so I am thinking no actually the whole FAB5 is thinking can we just go and spend our day in Mussoorie.. Mommy please don't say no.."

We did had a vacation in abroad this year but it was just family and in this last day I wanted to hangout with my friends and it's not like Mussoorie is somewhere far. "No, no I am not allowing you all to go there alone.." Oh no!!!

Vicky - Yeah Sia, let them go from tomorrow anyways they are only going to study

Sia - But how can

Vicky - Oh come on wifey Mussoorie is just 35km from here not 3500 let them have fun

Aliya - Yeah Mommy please say yes please

Nandani - Pleaseee....

All three of us looked at her expectantly and she did melt. "Okay fine, but be back before 8pm, your curfew is 8 don't forget.." And I jumped on her making her smile, I kissed both my parents and ran to my room. "We will be home before that I promise.." Leave on Aliya to be a good daughter. She is just perfect example of elegance and maturity and yeah she do spoils me a lot and I love her..

 She is just perfect example of elegance and maturity and yeah she do spoils me a lot and I love her

(Alya's outfit)