54 - I belong to Nandini

I can't believe Ramona is here. I have never hated any woman as much as her. It was like she was obsessed with me. She made those few years hell for me by following me around and killing every single woman who was seen eve a metre radius around me. It wasn't easy to kill her but then with help of Samantha I trapped her in her own mind and I was assured she will be locked in there forever. 

But of course I was wrong, here she is standing in front of me again... "You knew nothing about Nandini or my life 26 years back then how come you took her face and cooked up everything?" I asked, the fire was cornering us and she was getting agitated.. "Well when I got back few months back, I started my search for you and that land me up here in Dehradun. I saw you enjoying here and how could I have tolerated that? Because of you I spent centuries in a hell that was my own mind... So I decided to play around with you...

I got a hold of Shanaya's mind and there I got to know everything I needed... So I turned myself into your long lost love and boom here I am..." That explains how she knew everything happened in college but when Vicky asked some personal questions she got it all wrong...

"So what the hell you want now?"

"My wish is still the same Manik, I want you and you only...."

I scoffed at her... I have to do something to trap her again, because if I fail, she will be a head ache... I was thinking what to do? When the worst of worst happened and suddenly it started raining.... Holy moly what the fuck! No, No, no... The fire started closing down and suddenly the woman beside me vanished. "Manik are you alright?" I heard Voice of Cabir and soon the three of them came into view...

"No, she escaped that fucking bitch escaped... I have to find her Cabir before she could harm anyone..." 

"Let's go back to Taylor's, I am sure she went back there..." Navya piped in and understanding probably she is right... We all took off in a hush... Oh Jesus please let them all to be safe... Please let be Nandini out of her sight.... 

We barged into the house but there was no one to be found. The whole house was empty... if they would have gone somewhere, then there have to be a lock on the door.. But no, it was open, so that only means they wouldn't have left the house willingly... Maybe they are here somewhere... I stopped and tried hearing something, any damn thing to find others....

"Leave her, what are you doing...." Sia, that was Sia...  "Abhay can you hear me..." I mind linked my brother and after waiting for few seconds, I got a reply... "Manik, 30th floor of the Regal Tower come quick..." Regal tower was just opposite the road... 

"Guys 30th floor Regal Tower, let's go...." I shouted running outside while I hope others followed... In a flash I reached my destination and what I saw there made my blood froze... That bitch was standing there with an evil smile holding Nandini, my Nandini as a hostage... They were standing on the edge and I am sure the thought in her mind was to drop her from here...

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I screeched... Nandini sighed looking at me... Oh don't you worry kitten, I am here I wouldn't let anything happen to you... Just hang in there baby...

"Oh look who is here, the love of my life... Manik Malhotra..." She cooed making me disgust...

"Manik, do something, she will harm my baby...." Vicky pleaded...

"Nothing will happen to her, you all just stay behind okay let me talk to her...." 

Everyone was there scared for Nandini and so was I... I am not losing her this time, I am not... "Look Ramona, you have a rift with me right, so here I am let's settle this one on one... Leave her or any other member of my family out of this..." I tried negotiating...