45 - Missed me Kitten?

I closed the door and slid down the gate, tired. Everyone is downstairs reuniting with Nandini, real Nandini Taylor. Who am I then? Just a imposter? They all loved me cause I looked like her. And now when they have her, I wouldn't be everyone's favorite. I wouldn't be Manik's favorite. My chest hurt, even thinking about this make me nauseous. Tears slid down from my eyes making this pain unbearable.

I touched my necklace, and the pain intensified. Is it the end of our story? Will he forget everything that was between us? Hell, was there anything at all between us? Was Manik as much invested in this as I was? So many questions running in my mind but the answers to them are nowhere to be found. I closed my eyes but they were shot opened when I heard a faint knock on my door. "Kitten are you in there?" My heart skipped a beat listening his voice. He is here looking for me. I stood up immediately cleaning off all the tears and unlocked the door to reveal a very dishevel looking Manik.

"You are locked up in here, and I was looking for you downstairs." He gave me a lazy smile warming up my insides and a hope bubbled up inside me. "Yeah I just wanted to give them some time with her, being in a room with a similar face as mine didn't really give me joy. So I came here." He locked the door behind him and sprawled on his bed. "Tired?"

"Uhun... Come here..." I went towards him and he pulled me down. We cuddled in his bed while he placed a kiss on my temple. "Missed me Kitten?" He asked smirking slightly while I places a kiss on his forehead telling him just how much. He pulled me closer. Then and there I knew I am not losing Manik, not now. Not because of her. A smiled pulled up to my lips and I snuggled into him more closing my eyes.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was feeling light after making sure Nonu was okay. Being there with her for few minutes made me relieved. She made my restless heart felt at peace again. We both were now sitting in the hall with everyone else. I am happy to see Nandini alive but I really want to know how. She said before dying she had my blood in her system. Why don't I remember any such thing?
"Tell me everything since that day till now, every damn thing..." I tell her and she nodded.

"Few days before that war happened, I was hurt. The wound was not that deep but you all know how Manik was so overprotective over me that he couldn't see me in pain so he fed me his blood to heal me. But before 1 month could have passed that fateful day happened and I died in Manik's arms. Since Reyansh did too much damage, it took me a while to come back. So when I was in the coffin after you guys buried me. I woke up, I don't know how I got so much power to get myself out from a grave. But since I turned into a Vampire it was natural for me.

I came out from the graveyard, I was feeling hungry and when I saw the guard at the cemetery I couldn't stop myself anymore so I attacked him, but before I could go overboard and sucked the life out of him. A women stopped me, I don't know what she did but I lose the consciousness. Next when I woke up I was in that house where you found me All caged up. She use to feed me only a little to not let me froze but too less for me to attack her and get my freedom. She was a Doctor. She kept me there for some stupid experiments. But she wasn't alone in all this, there was someone else she use to talk to on phone.

She would always take my blood and used it on her  patients who were about to die. She created her whole army of  Vampires, she was preparing them for what exactly I have no idea..."

All of this is too much to take in and too hard to make sense. What exactly that Doctor wanted to do? Why would she be turning normal human beings into Vampires and where is she now? Wait, if Nandini is free then where does the doctor go? Before I could question, someone else beat me to it. "So, where is that doctor now and how come she let you go after caging you for 26 years?" Ever so smart Nonu pin pointed.

"She didn't, release me. I killed her..." Nandini said with no hint of regret in her eyes. Everyone was too shocked on all that information we were getting right now. Well it's not easy to see someone that you thought was gone forever, years ago. "She knew you guys, she had all five of your pictures. Contact details, addresses everything in her room. From there only I got a hold of Manik's number and I called him immediately." So that psycho doctor had our information too. That is not something to slide.

"So you are saying there was a Doctor, who was creating a army of Vampires, had you caged up and had all our details too... Guys this is not something to ignore..." Shanaya sighed sensing the danger that might be coming  for us, all of us again. "So if todays is marked as a story telling day, Parents why don't you all come out clean too..." Cabir smiled and gave all of them a look. Which they return by rolling their eyes.

Abhay - You already know everything.

Mukti - Yeah but not from you.

Sia - I wonder what happened that Manik had to confine in you all

Sia gave me a glare and I grimaced. This was what I was afraid of. Nonu got for my hand under the table and squeeze it assuringly making me smile.

Nonu - I will tell you everything.

Then she did, she told them how Navya was attacked in place of her and how I fed her my blood. When they learned that Navya is turned into a Vampire they were shocked to death but the shock didn't last there. There eyes grew wide when we informed them About Harshad and Abhimanyu being a ware-wolf. "I can't believe my daughter was dating a monster. Mukti Malhotra, you are not allowed to see that Guy or any guy for that matter." Abhay deadpanned making Mukti gulp.

Vicky - Dhruv you don't have any problem with all this?

Dhruv - Did you had a problem when you learn about Sia auntie's real identity and of her family's?

Vicky - I lover her enough to come in terms with all of this.

Dhruv - I love your daughter too Sir.

And I could see pride in Vicky and Sia's eyes. Dhruv is such a right choice for Aliya.

Nandini - But I have a question.

We all looked at her. "How come you gave birth to the twins Shanaya, when vampires can't be pregnant. And how can you both look old?" Shanaya and Abhay looked at each other and then at twins. I know they had an idea they are not their own kids but I am sure they want to know about their real parents.

"We had a common friend, who became pregnant with her boyfriend. That rascal refused to marry Sanyukti and left her alone to fight with the world. Her family was too conservative so becoming a mother without a wedlock was such a no no. So they attempted killing her. Samantha helped transferring the twins into my uterus and I gave birth to them. So no matter who DNA they have, they are my babies and will always be. And for not being young anymore we just apply too much makeup guys, we are still as young as our kids." All laughed at that while Mukti and Cabir hugged their parents.

We all sat there exchanging lot of stories than Vicky announced it was time to go home, Nandini was going to live with them.  "I am happy to have you back Nandini..." I said making her smile gleefully. "I am happy to be back too Manik..." Her eyes moved behind me to Nonu, when her gaze struck to something in particular.  "Hey I think you have something that's mine." She kept a finger on the necklace that Nonu was wearing. "It's not your, yours was buried with you. This is another one..." I pushed Nonu behind standing in front of her protectively.

"Ohh, sorry I just thought that was mine. Well I hope you don't have any other thing, which look like it belongs to me..." Nandini smiled and left leaving a very disturb Nonu behind. She tried to smile at me but I could see that look in her eyes, the look which says she is terrified. Terrified of Nandini snatching something which belong to her.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay here is the story of Nandini in past 26 years. Also I am going to address our second Nandini as Nonu to avoid the confusion. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Happy reading ❤️❤️❤️