“And how are you supposed to save Floyd?" Synth asked him. “The only thing that can break him free is the Perfect Family Harmony, and I don't think you guys can do that if your family's incomplete. Right, Willow?"

“That is correct," Willow replied bitterly, lying in John Dory's bed above them.

“Synth has a point," Bruce admitted. “We can't do this without Branch."

“What are you talking about?" John Dory argued. “We were BroZone before Branch came into the picture, we can still do it without him!"

“That's not the point!" Willow said, rolling off the bed and landing on her face. ”Ouch."

“Oh, what do you know, you little nobody?" John Dory asked the teen. “You don't even like us!"

“I don't have to!" Willow replied angrily as she got back up. “The Perfect Family Harmony can't happen when there's discord in the family attempting to hit it. Everyone knows that! And you'll wanna refrain from calling me a nobody. Especially since I've done more for Branch than you three jerks ever did!"

“We're his family!" John Dory pointed out.

“So am I!" Willow countered. “I've known Branch for two years, and he's the best darn guy I know. You guys had zero right to treat him the way you did. Especially since you flat-out abandoned him when he would need you the most. The only time I left him and everyone else I cared about... which includes my own little siblings... was to protect them from what I was turning into! You didn't even give him a word of comfort or so much as a goodbye, did you?"

John Dory knew what she said was true, but he wouldn't find it in himself to admit.

Willow then turned to both Clay and Bruce and, with tears in her eyes, asked them the same question. “Did... any of you?"

Of course, none of them answered. Bruce looked over to Synth to see if he would defend him, but the Techno Troll just shook his head, silently agreeing with his rainbow-haired friend.

“Sorry, Bruce," he muttered.

“Yeah, I thought so," Willow scoffed, and began to head out.

“Willow, come on," Clay pleaded.

“Forget it! I'm outta here!" Willow spat, opening the door. “You guys suck!"

“Oh, I beg to differ!"

Willow jumped in surprise as she found a giant blue eyeball staring at her! Just before she could do anything else, a sleek white hand grabbed her body from the shoulders down and pulled her out of the armadillo van.

“Willow!" Synth cried out, reaching out to her only for John Dory to hold him back.

In an attempt to remain calm, Willow took a moment to examine the situation. The first thing she noticed, obviously, was her captor. A very tall young man with green swept up hair, blue eyes, green lipstick, and a gold earring in his right ear. Standing next to him was an identical woman, but with pink lipstick and her hair in a long ponytail. She wore two diamond earrings and a purple crystal tiara.

“Velvet and Veneer," Willow growled. She, then, saw Rhonda squirming, her paws stuck in some pink goo that kept her from running away.

“Vel, I think we have the wrong Trolls," Veneer said to his sister as Willow struggled to pull herself free. “She looks way too young to have been in BroZone. Very cute, though! Even if her eyes are unusually large and... starting to look really creepy."

Willow was only able to let her arm slip free, but once her hand touched Veneer's thumb, she felt his emotions and her pupils turned to slits.

“You are scared," she revealed.

“Scared? Veneer, what's she talking about?" Velvet asked her brother. “Scared of what?"

“I, uh..." Veneer stammered. He, then, noticed Willow staring at Velvet. “She-she's crazy! I'm not scared of anyone! Or anything!"

Feeling his grip loosen, Willow broke free from Veneer's grasp, opened up her wings, and let out an icy blast towards Velvet's giant head. She managed to dodge it and noticed it ricochet off various shiny surfaces.

“Yeah, that's right! I have magic!" Willow bragged. “Take your best shot!"

Velvet just looked past Willow and shouted, “Look! Something sparkly!"

“Where?!" Willow exclaimed, turning around. Suddenly, she found herself trapped in her own magic ice block and landed in Velvet's hand. Crap.

“Ha!" Velvet laughed. “I would say, ‘That was too easy,' but there's no such thing."

“Then, uh, what do you call that?" Veneer asked, pointing to the four Trolls running away.

“I call that, ‘Go after them!' that's what!" she yelled at him.

As the three brothers kept running, Synth stopped them in their tracks and said, “Wait, what about Willow?!"

“She's got magic, she'll be fine!" John Dory insisted, turning back to him.

“She's just a kid!" Bruce argued. “We can't just leave her with them!"

“If we don't get outta here, we'll be in the same– WHOA!" Clay's words were cut off by Veneer grabbing and shoving him in a diamond bottle.

“Clay!" Bruce hollered before Veneer grabbed him as well.

“Spruce/Bruce!" John Dory and Synth shouted simultaneously. Veneer then grabbed John Dory and Synth attempted to pull him back by grabbing his wrists with his neon pink hair.

“Fish boy, you gotta go!" John Dory said as Synth struggled to keep hold.

“I'm not leaving you guys!" Synth protested just before he lost his grip and John Dory was stuffed into a bottle.

“Go get help!" Clay yelled. “Find Viva!"

“Synth! Run!" Bruce shouted as Veneer struggled to stuff him headfirst into a diamond (or, at least, without hurting him). With no other option, Synth took this as his chance to flee.

“Hey! Get back here!" Veneer shouted, abandoning his task and going after Synth, but it was too late. The quick little Techno Troll slipped into the sewers and out of his reach. “Ew! Gross."

“Let him go," Velvet said, picking up the diamonds with the three Trolls in them. “We got what we needed."

Bruce groaned in pain as Velvet curled her hand into a fist and punched him the rest of the way into his diamond prison, nonchalantly striking in between his legs.

“Right in the coconuts..."