╔TWENTY-FIVE╗

The three were in Jennie's apartment; Lisa drove them here since Jungkook was a complete mess and he needed to freshen himself up with a long and warm shower. Jennie went out to buy new clothes for him, while Lisa made food for him instead. (Or rather, breakfast, since it was about to be morning soon.)

After roughly thirty minutes, Jungkook sat down on the dining table, eating pancakes in awkward silence, while the other two girls sat down before looking at him in fear.

"Jungkook, are you sure that you don't want Taehyung to know about this? Because he's your husband, he has the right to be here in such a crucial situation, and not only us, two lesbians." Lisa questioned, interfacing her fingers together on the table, tapped her foot on the tiled flooring, and eagerly waited for Jungkook's answer.

Jungkook absentmindedly stared at the pancakes, covered with syrup on top of them, in complete silence, then cleared his throat, deciding to face the two girls.

"I'm just scared things would get worse than they already are if he found out Ryan is after my life." Jungkook whispered in a deep breath, cutting a piece of the flat cake, and then jabbed it with the fork to put it into his mouth.

"Jungkook, it is already bad. One of sir's employees is after your life, and sir doesn't know about this betrayal yet. What if Ryan takes this as a chance to kill sir instead?"Jennie trailed, furrowing her eyebrows, when Jungkook laughed plainly.

"Taehyung isn't somebody who would get killed so easily, Jennie. I know my husband very well." Jungkook's laughter broke the thick tension that had enveloped the atmosphere.

"I'm not scared Taehyung would get killed or injured if he confronts Ryan, because he will not. But you can say I can't guarantee if Ryan will survive or not if Taehyung finds out about this, and that's why I'm so concerned." Jungkook concluded, a small grin still plastered onto his lips, and he crossed his legs together under the table.

"Well, fuck this shit. Stop worrying about Ryan's safety, then, and tell sir about the whole thing. Ryan deserves death for doing such a thing to you." Lisa snapped furiously and eyed Jungkook with dubiety.

Jungkook shook his head. "No. I don't want Taehyung to become a monster," once again, because I'm still scared of that side of him. "The police are there for that. It's not Taehyung's job." Jungkook clarified, inhaling a sharp breath.

"Whatever. And what if sir and Ryan ended up confronting each other? What do you think would happen?" Lisa continued to irk, disappointed because she felt like Jungkook was siding with Ryan.

"Firstly, I don't think Ryan would let Taehyung know what he is trying to do to me because he wants to take revenge from him by killing me. And secondly, Lisa's life is in more danger than mine. Ryan wants Jennie to be his, and yeah." Jungkook chewed the inside of his mouth and then sighed.

"Damn, why am I stuck between a bunch of obsessed psychopaths?" Lisa grumbled under her breath, taking Jungkook by surprise.

"Is that targeted personally toward somebody I know?" Jungkook croaked out, sounding amused.

"No, it isn't. Just eat the goddamn food and go to sleep. Your body is weak- therefore, you need a rest." Lisa snapped, standing up, and Jennie whacked her thigh for speaking to Jungkook so rudely.

"Well, we should call you, sir, and tell us at least that you're here with us then. That'll be fine, right?" Jennie questioned, and Jungkook nodded instantly, quickly finishing off his food.

Jennie put the used utensils and the plate into the sink, spun around to face Jungkook, and steered to him. "Apart from the fact of Lisa's excessive rudeness, I think you really should take a rest." Jennie continued to speak sweetly.

"Would that be fine, though?" Jungkook asked and then gave Lisa a glare. "Not to mention Lisa has guns, and who knows if she kills me in my sleep?" Jungkook asked, blinking his eyelashes innocently.

Lisa hissed. "And how did you know that?" She said it, sounding rather passive-aggressive, and Jungkook laughed dryly. "You should have kept your gun inside, back in the hospital a while ago." Jungkook bit his lip, his laughter faltering, and he gave Lisa a dismal look.

"What are you, Lisa? Do you work for the mafia or something too?" Jungkook questioned and then chewed the back of his mouth when the black-haired girl with shoulder-length hair and fringe stayed quiet.

"Jennie, can you show me the bedroom? I'm lacking energy, and I need sleep as well." Jungkook said it in a small voice and then tapped his forehead. "Oh, I forgot. Where're my clothes? I have something in the pocket of my jeans." Jungkook said, finally remembering.

"They are in the laundry basket over there," Jennie answered, pointing her index finger at the basket in the corner.

Jungkook nodded and quickly rushed to it. He kneeled down and started to check the pockets until he didn't find the folded handkerchief. Jungkook grabbed it and stood up.

"What's that?" Jennie asked, standing beside Lisa, who looked at the piece of cloth equally confused.

"Evidence," Jungkook replied, looking at the white fabric. "I bumped into the surgeon that killed Ky, who was Ryan, and he dropped this—I'm assuming it could be evidence for us to prove the killer is him." Junkook quickly answered.

Lisa's mouth and lips parted slightly, and she grabbed Jennie by her arm and dragged her into the corner. "It's that," Lisa whispered, and Jennie looked at her, weirded out.

"I called you to come to the park because he said he lost that shit back in the hospital and now wanted us to find it, and of course, it had to be Kim Jungkook who found it—not to mention, the guy who hates my guts now!" Lisa whisper-yelled, and Jennie chuckled.

"Well, it's cool because Jungkook saved our time and effort. We can simply take the evidence away while he's sleeping. Or replace the actual thing with something else instead." Jennie whispered, and they both turned away when they heard Jungkook clearing his throat.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jungkook asked with a glare.

"Jennie needs tampons 'cause it's going to be that period of the month once again." Lisa babbled out quickly, and Jungkook flushed pink, nodding. "I didn't need to—um—whatever," Jungkook muttered and then heard the phone ringing.

Jennie pulled the cellphone out, and her mouth parted, watching the caller ID. "It's Ryan." Jennie deadpanned, answering the call, and put it in a loudspeaker.

"My, my. I'm assuming Jungkook is there with you, right, princess?"

Jungkook's eyes grew wide, and he gulped nervously, digging his fingertips into his palm and looking at the other two girls, who had blank expressions on their faces. Blank, completely blank.

"Tell him, unless you have it in a loudspeaker, that we have those five precious friends of his who came from South Korea to pay him a visit under our hostages."

There was a small silence.

"If you want them to be safe, bring him to the place I'll order you to. And I don't want to repeat myself; Taehyung shouldn't know anything about this. I want to see that bitch suffer."

Call ended.