╔TEN╗

Jungkook experienced a sudden discomfort in his abdomen, feeling hands firmly wrapped around his waist and their legs intertwined with his own. He kept his gaze fixed on the man with black hair in front of him, their foreheads touching in a silent and dark moment.

Attempting to free himself from Taehyung's hold, Jungkook pushed against him, but instead of relenting, Taehyung's grip only tightened. Feeling a sense of surrender, Jungkook released a deep breath and even displayed a slight pout.

Despite Jungkook and Ky's strong objections, Taehyung insisted on staying the night and coerced Jungkook into sharing the same sleeping space, though not in an intimate manner. Within a matter of minutes, Jungkook found himself cuddling with Taehyung out of fear.

Jungkook let out a nervous murmur as Taehyung placed his lips on his forehead, all the while maintaining a firm hold on Jungkook's backside, which caused him to feel nauseous and unsettled.

"Could you please refrain from touching there?" Jungkook softly stammered, his voice quivering, as he delicately placed his hands over Taehyung's, attempting to release the hold. Jungkook became aware of Taehyung's lips brushing against his own.

"This is nothing compared to the fervent fantasies I envision of you, my Diamond," Taehyung seductively whispered, barely separating his lips from Jungkook's. The thought of where Taehyung's mind might wander made Jungkook apprehensive- he took a deep breath, relieved when Taehyung released his grip.

"I want to passionately make love to you so hard and so bad, pushing you to your limits until you plead for mercy, yet I'd persist and keep fucking you forcefully. So intensely that if anyone were to hear us, they would mistake it for rape, unaware that you consented me to it," Taehyung explained, pulling Jungkook's satiated body closer.

"I want  for you to bear marks of my affection and possessiveness so that everyone knows you belong to your husband. Your entire being is his to claim, every inch of your body." Taehyung whispered, his hands gently moving through Jungkook's hair.

"I also want you to understand that you are mine, and your entire existence should revolve around me." Jungkook's face displayed a distinct flicker of fear, but the room's darkness concealed it from Taehyung's view.

"I want to own you," Taehyung concluded, rolling over and laying flat on his stomach, closing his eyes.

As Taehyung released his hold on Jungkook, the latter finally relaxed and shifted to lie on his back, cautiously watching Taehyung's silhouette which was barely distinguishable in the dim lighting. "You know, Jungkook? I find it utterly illogical that you would suggest I should move on and find someone else, as if it were a simple task," Taehyung stated calmly, though his breaths grew shallow.

"I didn't abandon my family, my life, and everything that meant the world to me just because it was effortless for me to move on. No, I sacrificed everything for you," Taehyung continued, causing Jungkook's heart to race. He forced himself to listen, suppressing any derogatory thoughts that might arise. In fact, he almost felt remorseful. Almost.

"I even went as far as to end my father's life for you. I gave up my old self, leaving behind my entire past, all for you. I changed myself to be the person you wanted, yet now you're still choosing to leave me. Leaving me for a man who used to be one of my own," Taehyung exhaled heavily, the weight of his breath filling the room.

Jungkook's mind became overwhelmed with a flurry of thoughts, guilt consuming his heart as he began to feel regretful. Taehyung was undeniably correct.

Taehyung sacrificed everything for their relationship, but Jungkook wanted to leave him behind.

"I can't be with you, Taehyung, after all the things you've done," Jungkook stammered, sitting down and switching on the bedside lamp.

"You even made me kill my own father. Yet, here I am, stuck with you. But regardless of it all, I still love you. And unlike you, I don't use it against you to make you feel terrible. You always bring up a mistake I made four years ago to make me feel inferior." Taehyung sat down as well, gripping the bedsheets tightly.

Jungkook's heart started to race, and he saw the tears streaming down Taehyung's face in the dim light. It made it difficult for Jungkook to find his voice.

With his body trembling and his lips quivering, Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung, overwhelmed by guilt and regret.

"Don't cry," Jungkook managed to say, barely hugging Taehyung. He felt like he might faint when Taehyung embraced him back and cried even harder on his shoulder.