╔EIGHT╗

"I-I'm at a loss. He- he demanded that I go with him.. and now he won't listen." Jungkook stammered, feeling extremely tense, but his boyfriend's gentle touch on his head helped him relax a bit.

Jungkook couldn't believe he had given Taehyung a chance to prove that he had changed. Now, he wasn't sure if it was a smart idea after all.

By giving Taehyung that chance, it meant letting him back into Jungkook's life, and damn, that's messed up. Jungkook's body trembled, drenched in cold sweat, while countless uncertain thoughts flooded his mind. What if Taehyung was just pretending to have changed, playing with Jungkook's emotions to win him back?

It was a terrible decision, and Jungkook had no idea what he should do now. Should he simply allow Taehyung in? But Jungkook couldn't bring himself to do that.

Once upon a time, Jungkook had loved Taehyung with all his heart. Now that Taehyung was his husband, Jungkook couldn't help but worry that his feelings might resurface if they spent too much time together.

However, Jungkook didn't want to leave Ky either. Ky had changed completely from who he used to be four years ago, and Jungkook knew this because he had given Ky a chance to prove himself. And Jungkook didn't regret it. Over the past few years, Ky had treated him with such care and love that it melted Jungkook's heart.

"Someone is at the door," Ky said, interrupting Jungkook's thoughts. The thought of who it could be made Jungkook even more tense. He knew he was being overly paranoid, but he had his reasons.

"Should I go and open the door?" Ky asked, his voice filled with apprehension. This made Jungkook gulp, realizing that Ky was just as paranoid as he was.

"Is that okay?" Jungkook asked nervously, observing the anxiety etched on his boyfriend's face and the slight furrow of his eyebrows, indicating his pain.

This realization made Jungkook feel terrible and foolish, as he remembered that he was the cause of Ky's fear and anxiety.

"I... I'm not sure- what if it's him? I don't think it's a good idea to close the door in his face," Ky's voice trembled as he jumped off the couch and fidgeted with his fingers.

Jungkook nodded quietly, getting up as well. The mere thought of Taehyung's presence turned both of them into stuttering, trembling wrecks.

As they approached the door, Jungkook chewed on the inside of his mouth. They stood before it for a moment, feeling the tension, and then swung the door open to find the black-haired man standing there. His arms were crossed, and his face displayed a mix of confusion and annoyance, with his jaw tightly clenched.

"Why did it take both of you so long to open the door?" Taehyung shouted angrily as he stormed into the room and forcefully pulled Jungkook by the arm, dragging him to the living room.

"What are you doing here?" Ky squeaked, closing the door hastily and rushing to the living room. He was met with the sight of Taehyung, who had seated his husband on his lap, making Ky feel a pang of jealousy. "And stop treating my boyfriend like he's your property." Ky finally found the courage to speak up, and Taehyung shot him a glare.

"Shut up. He's my husband, and I don't need your approval to do what I want," Taehyung retorted, his hands firmly placed on Jungkook's slender waist.

Ky rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze to Jungkook, feeling his heart melt as he looked into Jungkook's big, innocent eyes, making him resemble a lost puppy.

Both Taehyung and Ky cooed simultaneously, and Ky clenched his teeth as Taehyung quickly pecked his boyfriend's lips.

Jungkook refrained from intervening with Taehyung's actions. Despite Taehyung's assertion of change, Jungkook recognized that he could easily revert back to his previous behavior, as he had come to understand that he was a significant trigger for Taehyung.

Taehyung was willing to go to any lengths for him, which Jungkook found both endearing and unsettling. While Jungkook might have found it cute if someone expressed a willingness to do anything for him, Taehyung took it to an extreme by actually causing harm and even death for his sake, which Jungkook considered to be insane. 

Taehyung even went as far as saying- "I want to take you on a date with me, Diamond."