╔SEVENTEEN╗

"I've been sitting tight for this second for a very long time, doll." Jungkook bit his lip as he gazed at Taehyung's lust-covered deep dark irises and Taehyung's husky deep whisper made Jungkook whimper beneath him with pink cheeks.

"Prepare yourself. I'll check if there are any lotion that we can utilize or not." Taehyung mumbled, getting up and started to look across the room.

Jungkook cried, getting appropriately on the bed and begun to take his shirt off all steeply and started his shoes off also to dispose of his pants and pushed them down to his lower legs and eliminated them. Jungkook squeezed his head against the soft cushion, laying level on his back and spread his legs.

"Totally bare only for me?" Taehyung's tone was fun loving and underhandedness, an unbalanced smile card onto his lips, and prompted the bed- there was no bottle of lotion and his cock twitched at seeing Jungkook's pink opening before him.

"I'm not totally bare," Jungkook said, lifting his advantage. "I actually have my socks." Jungkook laughed, making Taehyung chuckle also. "Of course, angel," Taehyung said between his laugher and afterward drifted on top of Jungkook.

"How would you like me to take you?" Taehyung husked sensually, dashing his tongue in lengthy stripes over Jungkook's chest and afterward whirled his tongue over a nipple.

Jungkook's stomach clenched at the touch, and he loved how Taehyung's warm tongue felt against him as he clung to the bedsheet. Jungkook began to gasp intensely, little squeaks leaving past his mouth as Taehyung began to suck rather while playing with the other.

Taehyung focused on the noises that Jungkook was letting out- god. Jungkook's moans were so hot that Taehyung started to leak precum. Every last trace of Jungkook's body was making him insane and Taehyung began to set up kisses all around Jungkook's chest to his hard waist and afterward to those magnificence thighs.

Taehyung dropped himself down, kissing and biting on the skin of Jungkook's thigh and Taehyung felt like his mind was detonating. He covered the flesh with his love bites before heading off to pull Jungkook's cock between his lips and licked, altering to suck off the head.

Fuck. There were so many things Taehyung needed to do. Too many fantazies to realize. Too much desire. An excessive number of contemplations. Make Jungkook his bitch beneath him, a total wreckage and vulnerability. Claim him and own him.

Fuck fuck- each and every piece of Jungkook's body belonged to Taehyung. To Taehyung alone and he should be the only one to appreciate and touch Jungkook's beauty. Jungkook's heart, soul, and body were his. No one else, and only Taehyung's.

As he moved away from the length, Taehyung's mouth literally started to water. He wasn't sure if he should fuck Jungkook's throat, fist him, eat him out, or hard fuck him into the mattress until Jungkook wouldn't admit that Taehyung was the only person in Jungkook's entire world.

Taehyung gasped, accepting that Jungkook was presumably weirded out by how fucking frantic he appeared  andTaehyung couldn't muster the energy to care now. It had been four years without sex with Jungkook- without sex with anybody overall as well.

Taehyung finally had the chance to fulfill all of his desires come true. Finally, get rid of this hunger that he had all this time. He simply wasn't going to let this chance go easily. He waited years to have a taste of Jungkook once again and he certainly wasn't going to be easy right now. He really couldn't.

"Diamond, I'm going without any preparing nor going to use anything since there's no lotion- you once said you are a masochist, I'm guessing it's fine then." Taehyung almost whimpered, spreading Jungkook's legs wide and his tip brushed the younger's rim.

Jungkook bit his lip, nodding. Taehyung inhaled exaggeratedly. "Baby, I want to go very hard on you. Would that be fine? Just in case things get extremely bad, we can use safe words." Taehyung suggested, his shaking hands grabbed Jungkook's slim waist.

"Um, no- it's fine. I'm giving you consent to do anything you want to do with me, it's fine. Even if I tell you to stop, keep going." Jungkook clarified, inhaling a deep breath to get himself ready. "It's all consensual."

"But still, what if I hurt you-"

"Chill, Taehyung. You know I'm a masochist, so I'll definitely like the pain you would provide me." Jungkook reassured and then stilled for a few seconds. "It works only in the bedroom, of course," Jungkook added briefly. 

Taehyung gestured, turning on the light alongside the bed since it was getting dull.