•|Ahl-e-dil|•3

Start from the beginning

And Aasiya begum?

She carried the rage of pre-lava, ready to erupt. At her. At any moment. Eyes as red as blood, heart, and body filled with deadly poison, which shook in malice.

"How do you do it?" When Fariya thought she was just going to pass out from the tense atmosphere, Aasiya Begum spoke. Her voice hinted she was up to no good.

"W-hat?" She dared.

"Trapping men, luring them with tears." Her voice was deadly calm. It held the mockness and Fariya's fear intensified.

"Wh-at are you... Saying?" Her ears couldn't believe what she heard.

"What I am saying, huh?" Her voice dropped low until the pitch increased. "WHAT I AM SAYING?!"

Fariya felt a jolt of fear run up in her body, and she gasped. Aasiya Begum's voice raised and so did her hand on her. Sharp pain bolted and her fingers printed on her cheek, staining it red. A lone tear fell from her glassy eyes, her hijab all misplaced.

"M-maami!" She begged.

"You bitch!" Aasiya Begum grabbed her nape, her scarf falling on the floor. "How do you stoop so low? What did you do huh? WHAT DID YOU TO HIM?!"

Tears strolled down her cheek mercilessly, and her body shook in pain. Miserable Hiccups echoed in silence, while she continued to leash her wrath.

"W-what did I D-o?" She whispered.

A sinister chuckle escaped Aasiya's lips, and Fariya felt cold in her stomach. "Oh, you don't know?! Cut it out bitch!"

"Maami, please! Tell me what happened. W-what is my fault!?" Her pleas stopped her.

"Stop acting like you don't know what you're doing. I knew you were a whore, but never thought you would destroy my daughter's happiness!" Fariya's wide eyes went to Sania, and she saw her looking with anger.

Fariya felt a pang in her heart. Pain spread through her body and she felt her heart heavy. A disgusting feeling erupted as she was cursed. Cursed for what?

"H-ua kya hai?"

[ What happened?]

"Tamasha hua hai hamara! Or kya! Janaza nikala hai tumne meri beti ki khwahishon ka! Itne saal hamare saaye mai reh kar, hame barbaad kya hai tumne!" She stared dumbfounded, Aasiya's words hitting her heart with an arrow.

[We have been ridiculed! What else? You have held a funeral for my daughter's happiness! After living under our roof for years, you've destroyed us!]

"Kaise lalkara hai tumne Zaid ko haan? Jo usne Sania ki bajaye tumhara rishta mangaa hai!" The moment the words left her mouth, Fariya's mind went blank.

[How did you persuade Zaid? That he left Sania and asked for your hand?]

Zaid?

HE DID THAT?

She was numb, her brain suddenly silent. She felt silence around her, her aunt's angry shouts looked a mere whisper. She stared in emptiness, and all the moments she shared with him played in front of her eyes.