|You Are My Never-Ending Thought|

Start from the beginning

The moonlight cradled xir body as xe danced around a sea of black sand. Xe laughed, twirling about the place. Xir hair that Meinsvarra was used to brushing against xir ankles was shortened and pulled into a ponytail and xir bangs were stark white. Xe moved to a song only that she could hear. Xe was not dressed in xir usual satins and silks, but xe never was even if xe could not remember the previous dreams. Xe laughed loudly as fingers tickled xir sides, arms wrapping around xir waist to spin xir through the air. And when xe was sat back on xir feet, Meinsvarra inhaled sharply as xe bore witness to eyes a shade of green that spoke of the nature's soul, of fresh wands of grass and new buds, the sweet hue of spring clover, eyes that were softly woven with a chorus of green threads. Distantly, xe found herself offended to be thinking such thoughts of a man as if xe was not a sapphic that made even gods cry from jealousy. He twirled xir around once more, humming some foreign song as they moved across the sands.

"Luces hermosa esta noche mi vida," he murmured and Meinsvarra could hear the smile in xir voice as xe giggled softly, "Gracias, corazón."

Brushing a strand of hair from xir face, softly he spake; words that spoke to xir soul long before they spoke to xir mind. "In your presence, I am a mere babe, learning the world anew for your love that I have been without for all my years, living but not alive has awakened me from a slumber that I knew not that I had taken. If I may be frank, searching to the ends of the heavens and down into swirling deep of the ocean, and I know that there can never be an end to the love that I hold for you and no other can outshine you, even Hlios, crowned with the aureole of the sun cannot outshine the love that you have ignited within me, my sweet; and for that I shall love you until the sea swallows the sun and every iteration of the universe that follows."

It was another night that Meinsvarra was awakened from xir slumber

It was another night that Meinsvarra was awakened from xir slumber. Avisa didn't wake that time, her bare body still curled around the princen as she slumbered. Meinsvarra sighed, pressing xir hands into xir face as xir mind continued to replay that dream. Xir fingers softly scratched Avisa's scalp, smiling lightly as xir lover tightened herself closer to xem. Xe supposed that the woman was right. It would be better for xir to find out where the dreams were coming from, but Meinsvarra did not agree with going to xir dam. It was not even for the simple fact that xe knew that Queen would get to the bottom of it; there was a reason why no one had ever managed to usurp xir or previously go after Meinsvarra in xir infancy, but the princen just had this feeling that the woman that xe was calling xir Dam was not who seemed to be.

Xe sighed, wishing that xe knew what was happening to xir. Everything had been changing so fast in the past few centuries. One moment xe had been enjoying life, free to do whatever and whoever xe damn well pleased; xe was the perfect princen, the kingdom went wild whenever xe showed xir face, men and women alike threw themselves at xir  and the small band of enemies that Poseiria had fled at the sight of xir. Xe had been on top of the world, and xe had hated it. Xe had hated every moment of it, never being able to express xirself completely because it was not the behavior of a princen... it was not the behavior that they expected of xir. Xe had been lonely with no true friends and lovers that had only hope to trick into a binding like that infuriating—