|You Will Forever Be My Always|

The next morning, Lea and Percy ate a depressing by themselves at the Poseidon table. Her brother was staring at the fissure in the ground while she gazed at the food in front of her; the words of the prophecy echoing in her ears. When she made it back to the cabin, she waved her absently over it, allowing the mess both the twins had accumulated to go into some sense of order while also getting rid of the bloodstained sheets from her wound.

She sat absently on the floor of the cabin, desperate to gain some semblance of control, but her thoughts would not clear instead the echoes of the prophecy and worries of Hermes plagued her mind. But even so, she could hear words whispering underneath it all, prayers and incantations of faith.

It was unnerving.

She tried to turn her attention the memories that she had regained from Trent's actions, but it made no sense. Another camp of demigods? Roman demigods at that?

But she pushed past that because she realized that she had heard a part of that prophecy before. Trent had said it on that mountain.

And....

Some distant part of Leaneira tensed. Something within her click. She could absently hear faint echoes of something slithering across the ground. A chill moved through her as if icy cold winds gathered around her. She could hear a symphony of voices, hissing: The tapestry is almost complete.

Lea wheezed, turning her mind away from it.

Instead she focused on her mark and whatever it was that was keeping her from feeling Hermes. There was nothing there. It was as if... as if it was never there to begin with She didn't like this feeling and she never thought she would actually regret not wanting it. It had been apart of her for basically four years now. It opened her to a new world straight out of a fictional novel and though she had her reservations regarding it all... it was hers.

Salome butted her thigh and Lea sighed, pressing her forehead against the animal.

Absently, she could hear Annabeth and Percy coming through for cabin inspections, but she paid them no mind. She felt Percy rub his hand across her head and she sank into the warmth of his hand before he pulled away to continue with his tasks.

She had things to do.

The new arrows that she made for Drew and she needed to touch bases with Alabaster; and if Trent's words were true, then she needed to know more about these roman? demigods and what they were doing.

(She had the slightest suspicion that they were the reason those titan bases had been torn apart. She would have to ask Hermes later once she found him again.)

Lea had things to do, but at the moment, she didn't even know what to do.

I begin to sing about Leaneíras, the twice-blessed goddess, mother of witchcraft, bringer of storms

I begin to sing about Leaneíras, the twice-blessed goddess, mother of witchcraft, bringer of storms. O Walker of the Worlds, to be an enchantress of beauty and a being of khaos. Hail Leaneíras, sea born, dark-haired goddess!