|You Can't Control The Heart Can You|

"Goddess of the golden twine, why have you come? A beloved, honored friend, but it's been so long, your visits much too rare. Tell me what's on your mind. I'm eager to do it, whatever I can do...whatever can be done."

"There is mortal girl, a princess that the gods upon snowy Olympos holds dear. That wretched headstrong girl! My immortal rage shall toss her over with a vengeance. She claims equality to me. I have sacrificed much, and the undying gods must be laughing at me to be supplanted by a mortal! Twas me that kept the secrets of the gods safe from her mind and yet, she is held in higher esteem than I. Όχι, if she wants to live as a god, she can be judged by the gods."

"I see. Well, look, here is a potent drug. Take it to her halls - its power alone will give you what you seek. It a subtle craft. I will mix you a potion, lace the brew with drugs. Careful for it has strength to bewitch even you - this magic herb I give will do as you will."

"Careful, lovely-haired Kalups, for I know not if she is aware of the action you overtook towards her brother. If word reaches the seas, then the earthshaker's rage would threaten all that you hold dear. You have seen this when you first took the boy to bed."

"I did nothing that was not expected of me, but your words are wise, and I yield to your wisdom. Though I wonder, what have you done if her worth she proves?"

"Lthē s water shall withered her lips that she may forget all that she knew and my husband she shall never recall and his bed she shall never warm."

"So you speak it; so it shall be done."

Hermês could tell not recall how they ended in such a position

Since the gates to Olympos were closed, all of the gods had been confined to the mountain. Some were able to return to their respective kingdoms, but even they were under heavy watch.

And yet somehow... some way... Hḗrē had been kidnapped and hidden away from the eyes of the gods. It struck such a fear in them especially since it twas only two years since Artemis had been taken herself.

Father was doing a remarkable job of holding in his growing worry, but his wrath exude from him in waves and his eyes were never the calm gentle winds, but the full range of a lightning storm sparking at each and every turn.

None but his own siblings and Aphrodítē could speak with him for they were the only ones to stand fast against his strength. The daughter of Ouranos dragged the King to the training fields many times when his worry for his wife began to overwhelm them.

Whenever he did calm, Father sent his hounds out onto the world to search for his wife; his attempts growing more desperate for each passing day.

And in that same instance, Percy went missing from his bed and Poseidón's rage took to the skies.