|You Are My Never-Ending Thought|

CONTENT WARNING: Implied Underage Sex | Adult-Minor Relationship

This one is a bit tricky because Lea is sixteen and therefore a minor; however, she is supplanting an alternate that is much older than her and therefore an adult. They genuinely believe that she is of age and she's who she claims to be until the end where the truth is revealed.

Infidelity; unknowing in the case of Lea and Hērmês... knowingly in the case of the Princen and her lover.

This chapter moves at fast pace and might be a little confusing.
--

Meinsvarra awaken with a sharp gasp, covers falling from around xir body as she shuddered.

The dream that xe had been having falling away like sand between xir fingers. It was something important. Xe knew that much, but xe could never remember what it was. Xe was just thankful that xe some sort of inkling of what was going on because—

"I am still unsure of how to feel of you," came a sultry voice from beside xir, heavy with sleep and prickling with annoyance. "Calling out another person's name every night while you lay with me."

Meinsvarra didn't bother to reply, not even when xe could feel the warmth of their body pressing against xir back while arms circled xir waist.

"I wonder if I should be jealous of this Percy," they mused and Meinsvarra didn't even bother to hide the shudder of disgust that came from that implication. Xe didn't know why, but it clearly meant something.

"Peace, Avisa," Meinsvarra murmured, turning to xir betrothed. Brushing xir lips against the others, xe spoke sincerely. "Tis only you that has captured my eye. There is no other."

"I worry still," Avisa replied, her coral-colored her hair falling down her body like silk. "You have been having these dreams for many moons now. You call out the strangest names. Percy, Aeri, Ethan, Usnavi, Ermís. I fear that I am losing you to the whispers of your mind." Her lover cradled xir face, her eyes—the same shade as amethyst—gazed upon xir in worry. "It may be time to seek help. We can go to the—."

Meinsvarra pulled away sharply. "I am fine, Avisa. There is no need to get my Mother involved."

"What if this is an attack, beloved? She is the Quing! Her power is nigh-unstoppable! Quing Posidaeia is capable manipulating vast amounts of magical energy that the only person that can actually challenge her and prove to be a worthy opponent is herself! My love, please. I cannot lose you. Poseiria cannot lose you. Think of your Mother and what she shall do to the world if something happens to you."

"And you should think of her also," Meinsvarra snapped back. "You have stated it yourself. Mother's power is a wonder to the point that it can stop time itself and allow one to travel through time. If need be, she would be able to bring me back to life with nothing but a thought."

"Meins—"

"I will speak no more of this," xe said, turning away. Avisa sighed, moving to situated herself in Meinsvarra's lap. "Fine, but I do not suppose that you wish to sleep." The crowned princen shook xir head so xir lover pressed her lips against xir neck. "Well, I suppose that I should fix that."