"I do actually. I saw an Outback Steakhouse down the street." She said as she started the car up and pulled out of the parking lot.

"When do you want to get married?" I asked her as we sat at the table waiting for our food. We ended up going to Cheddars instead.

"Honestly as soon as possible." She laughed. "When do you want to get married?" She asked as she looked at me. I reached over and grabbed her hands and kissed the back of them.

"Shit we can go elope and plan a big wedding in the future." I said half jokingly. She tilted her head side to side as she pondered the idea.

"I'm down with that." She grinned. I laughed as I looked at her.

"Dead ass?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Dead ass." She said. "We can go back to the courthouse tomorrow morning and do it." She said. I nodded as she looked down at the table before looking back at me. "Your phones ringing." She said. I looked at it to see that it was a number that I didn't know.

"Probably scam." I shrugged as I looked at her.

"They be doing the most with those phone calls." She laughed. "But I wish I would have saw Kendrick's face when the judge read the results. I was too happy and dancing on the inside that I didn't care to look to see his reaction." She said.

"He definitely looked like he wanted to blow his top." I said as I laughed. "He was looking sick as fuck." I said. She laughed.

"That's what he gets. I told him plenty of times that they weren't his and he refused to believe me. It is what it is." She smiled as she shrugged. Before I could say anything our waitress walked back over with our food. Alani prayed over our food before we started eating.

"I'm so happy that shit is done. I was never nervous but definitely frustrated that my time was going to be wasted." She said as we walked up the stairs and went to her room.

"You and me both baby." I said as my phone vibrated in my hand. I looked at it and saw a text from an unknown number.

Hey, it's Moniece, Mia's sister. I was wondering if you've thought about helping us track down her killer. It would mean the world to my mom. I don't usually beg anyone for anything but I am begging you to please help us. - 4076590781

I shook my head. "Mia's sister just texted me and asked if I've thought about whether or not I want to help them find her killer. She mentioned that it would mean the world to their mom if I helped them." I said to Alani.

"Desperate much? Does it look like you work on Law and Order? You are not Olivia Benson or Detective Tutuola." She said. I laughed as I shook my head. "No disrespect, but respectfully, fuck her. We don't know shit so we can't tell them shit. Tell that bitch no and to leave you alone." She said as she walked to the bathroom.

No.

I responded a quick no and blocked her number before putting my phone down and going to join Alani in the shower.

Alani

"Don't stop baby." I moaned as Marcus ate me out in the shower. I was standing with my back against the wall and he was on his knees with my right leg on his shoulder. I gently leaned my head back as I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face deeper. He took two fingers and plunged them deep in me and I moaned loudly as he finger fucked me. "I'm about to cum baby." I moaned.

"Let it go." He said and I screamed as I came all over his face. He groaned as he licked up every drop. I moaned as he lifted my left leg and put it on his shoulder before he lifted me up and stood up with me on his shoulders.