I sighed. He wasn't lying.

"Just stay calm. I'll take you home."

Wearing my bag over his shoulder, he offered me his hand.

Having no energy to show any resistance, I held it, getting up from my place with his support.

We reached the door and I momentarily turned to turn off the lights but before I could, my eyes fell on the familiar book at the reception desk, making my limbs lose all of their energy.

The same book he threw at my desk this afternoon.

He was here.

It wasn't a dream.

He..... He was here.....

"Y/n."

I flinched at Taehyung's sudden voice getting him startled.

"You look pale....", his hand landed on my cheeks making him frown.

"You're cold. Although your jacket seems quite warm."

I scowled with my eyes lowering towards the warm jacket draped around me.

I never wore it.

It's not mine.

But the sickening sweet scent was undeniably familiar.....

My breaths haggered, body shivering with all the pessimistic thoughts surrounding me.

"Hey.", Taehyung held me by my shoulders making me raise my eyes to meet his.

"Let's go alright."

I hardly nodded through my rigid muscles. Going with Taehyung is the best decision for now.

Because I don't know what the upcoming days carry for me anymore.

_

Fastening my seat belt, he adjusted back into his seat before accelerating his car.

Being rich was nice.

No need to wait for busses anymore.

His car seat was more comfortable than my bed mattress. Seems illegal to say so though.

The guy was truly a billionaire.

In fact they all are.

I'm the only one..... misfit.

"You look paler than before."

His sudden statement made me turn towards him.

His eyes were still on the road, hands professionally working on the steering wheel.

"When did you eat last time?"

As he mentioned it I realized that my weakness didn't fall from the torture I've been through today. It was definitely a consequence of skipping yesterday's dinner, a negligible breakfast this morning and well, the lunch break was spent snorting in the library all alone.

"I...."

"I'm pulling to a restaurant and we're not arguing over that.", his sharp tone made me sigh.

"I'm not hungry."

How can I be after today's incident. I'm literally at the verge of losing all of my sanity.