Quiddinch

-!DISCLAIMER! All rights go to J.K Rowling, this is just fanfiction I wrote inspired by J.K Rowlings Harry Potter Book series and Movie series! thank you for reading! enjoy and if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions please comment and I will/should-

As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy gray and the lake like chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered in frost. Hagrid could be seen from the upstairs windows defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch field, bundled up in a long moleskin overcoat, rabbit fur gloves, and enormous beaverskin boots.

The Quidditch season had begun. On Today, Antonio and Orlando would be playing in his first match after weeks of training: Gryffindor versus Slytherin. If Slytherin won, they would move up into second place in the house championship.

For the first time Hermione did not enjoy class, she was nervously tapping her foot against the ground looking up at the grandfather clock at the front of the Transfiguration classroom. Tapping her quill tip against the wood of the desk, the Hufflepuff sitting next to her giving her awful glares from annoyance.

She sighed putting downs the quill rubbing her tired eyes. She and Blaise where going to go to the library all afternoon in an attempt to find anything of the Mirror Of Erised it must have some sort of value or danger if Snape seemed so desperate to find it. She needed to find it first.

She looked over at Blaise who was across the room sitting next to Theodore, Hermione forbid him to sit by her at the beginning of the year due to his constant talking and now she regretted the decision. His eyes met hers before he held his pointer finger to Theodore.

"He knows," he mouthed

Hermione shot him an annoyed glare. Theodore moved his head tilting it to face Hermione he gave her a grin, she rolled her eyes annoyed looking back at her notes that she had finished quite a while ago. The Bell tower rang three rings indicating the students school was over.

"Make sure you all hand in your homework by tomorrow afternoon," Professor Mcgonagall remind as her classroom eagerly packed their stationary away.

"Blaise," Hermione scolded throwing her book bag over her shoulder almost hitting the Hufflepuff boy over his head.

"What Mi?" He asked in a guilty laugh.

"You better not tell anyone or I will spell your head off," She warned darkly as the trio left the classroom Theodore nodded quickly with out hesitation knowing her threats were not hollow.

"MI! Hermione!" Shouts filled the bustling hallway they turned around seeing Antonio wearing Quidditch gear running towards them.

"Ant?" Blaise asked as he stopped infront of them out of breath.

"Adrian is our only seeker that applied this year...I haven't seen him in ages, We need you to play the first game this afternoon just this once," He begged still out of breath.

Suddenly the rest of the Quidditch team gathered around her huffing and puffing looking out of breath and in need.

"No," She answered bluntly.

"Hermione!" Orlando and Antonio yelled.

She looked desperately at Blaise and Theo she would have agreed but they have to many things to do afternoon.

"Go Mi," Blaise told her.

"We can go to the library early tomorrow," Blaise pushed she looked up at Antonio before giving him a small nod.

"Good," He snapped grabbing her arm tugging her down the hall running to the grounds outside of the west wing of the school.

"Ow!" She yelled annoyed.