Childish Arguments

-!DISCLAIMER! All rights go to J.K Rowling, this is just fanfiction I wrote inspired by J.K Rowlings Harry Potter Book series and Movie series! thank you for reading! enjoy and if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions please comment and I will/should reply-

Hermione and the Zabini stepped into the purple Madam Milkens Robes for every occasion and were hit with the smell of freshly ironed fabrics and washing detergent. Hermione looked up and saw a blonde boy around her age past her, walking into the parlour his hair was slicked back and he had blue-grey eyes that stared at her his pale skin as if he had not seen the sun in a millennium. His head reminded her much of a muggle light bulb and he was rather short...much shorter than herself He had his eyes stuck up as if the world around him had an awful pong.

He looked at her curly hair. It was obnoxiously large he was surprised it fit through the entrance for Salazar's sake He thought to himself wearing a smug grin. Her skin was fairer than the Zabini Bothers she certainly was not their sibling or any relation he had never seen her before.

Hermione watched him arrogantly throw himself on the waiting lounge and she rolled her eyes as he kicked his feet up on the coffee table.

''Who does he think he is?'' Hermoine asked Blaise in a whisper.

''Unfortunately Mi, He is what he thinks he is...he is a Malfoy,'' He whispered to her she turned towards the boy.

''Horrid boy,'' She whispered and Blaise chuckled and nodded but the two fell silent at the feeling of the Malfoy boy's cold glare.

''Well well, isn't this charming Blaise Zabini and his new little girlfriend,'' The boy snarled standing to his feet Blaise and Hermione both exchanged an annoyed look.

''Draco Draco Malfoy is the name,'' He introduced walking towards Hermione.

''She did not ask,'' Orlando cut in pushing the boy lightly on the chest giving him a warning look to not dare take another step. Blaise Himself glared down at the boy.

''Look at you protecting her you can barely stand up for yourself...you could not even protect your mother,'' The boy spat his words sticking Blaise deeply Hermione looked up at the frozen-in-place Zabini boy. Blaise dreaded Draco Malfoy, the pair had known each other from Quidditch since they were at the ripe age of five.

''Blaise?'' Hermione whispered grabbing his robe sleeve.

''See you are silent now...that was not too hard was it,'' Draco Malfoy told him glaring at him just as Orlando opened his mouth he was cut of by Hermione.

''How about you be the silent one you horrible loathsome Cockaroach,'' She shouted to the boy stepping loser glaring at him. A satisfied grin found Orlando's mouth.

''And who do you think you are?'' The boy scoffed.

''Mi,'' Blaise called out.

''Who do you think YOU are?'' She spat ignoring Blaise. Draco Malfoy glared up at her, Hermione smirked down at him rubbing in the fact she was much taller than the boy whose ego seemed to be thirty times larger than himself.

''Hermione,'' Orlando shouted gripping her arm and pulling her closer to him, Draco Malfoy scoffed.

''...see you two at Hogwarts,'' He told the pair leaving into a doorway without another word.

''No,'' Orlando warned grabbing Hermione before she could follow Draco Malfoy, she huffed and tore her arm away and crossed them over her chest. Hermione looked at the door wanting to chase after the boy.

''Do not think about it,'' Blaise warned Hermione scoffed rolling her eyes.

"I hate awful people like that," She commented crossing Her arms over her chest.