The Potions Master

-!DISCLAIMER! All rights go to J.K Rowling, this is just fanfiction I wrote inspired by J.K Rowlings Harry Potter Book series and Movie series! thank you for reading! enjoy and if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions please comment and I will/should-

The group lazily pact up their things. The Quidditch players mumbling curses and foul word under their breaths dirested to the Slytherin Cheer Leading Team obviously still enraged about having to pack up earlier then they would like, Hermione pulled on her green sweater she felt someone walking behind her, she looked up over her shoulder seeing Adrian and she quickly frowned knitting her eyebrows together confused why he was behind her.

"Hermione. You want to stay back and watch the cheerleaders?" He asked leaning against his broom stick.

"I have homework," She said bluntly pulling on her book bag over her shoulders.

The three Zabini boys let out a spirt laughter amongst themselves watching Hermione turn the boy down giving him weird looks.

Adrian opened his mouth to say something back, something persuasive but she cut him off dismissing herself and walking towards the Zabini siblings fixing her hair coils.

"Your friends are weird," Hermione remarked walking away from the pitch with the three boys.

"Your tellin me Mi," Antonio chuckled putting a lollipop in his mouth handing her one.

"Thank you," Hermione smiled unwrapping the sweet putting it inside her mouth.

Hermione preferred sweets from the wizarding world they tasted...Magical.

"Where is Nia?" Hermione asked looking up at Antonio, his face looked as if it saddened at the mention of her name.

"She left him again," Blaise laughed Antonio shoved his younger brother causing Orlando to let out a small chuckle.

"Why?" Hermione asked sympathetically.

"I don't know- I didn't even cheat this time," He scoffed

Hermione frowned at the boys comment wondering how many times Antonio had other females fall into his arms.

"I am sure you deserved it," She frowned.

As the group came back to the Castle the aura felt off, Hermione took notice to this immediately she looked up at Blaise and his face seemed concerned looking around. His eyes looked into Hermione's no words were exchanged but they both agreed something was very wrong.

"You feel that?" They both asked each other in unison as Orlando and Antonio walked away.

"It's itching my brain," Hermione said eagerly taking the lollipop from her mouth.

"I want to find out what it is," She added shooting a look up at Blaise putting the lollipop back into her mouth.

"It's probably nothing Mi," Blaise assured.

"It is definitely something..." She whispered looking around with wide adventures eyes.

"That look is making me feel uneasy," Blaise chuckled he was silenced by Hermione shoving her lollipop in his mouth.

"...I need to find out what it is," She added looking back towards Blaise who took the lollipop out of his cheek.

"Let's go then," He agreed before crushing the sweet between his teeth and throwing away the stick.

"That was foul," Hermione cringed scrunching up her noes.

"It was orange ginger flavour that's Foul," He replied she smiled.

The pair spent many hours searching the halls. So many hours they where sure they had accidentally missed the feast. It was dark, the halls cleared from any other students Hermione held her wand a small light beaming from the tip.

"I am rather bored," Blaise huffed Hermione ignored the boy.

Hermione heard small agreements coming from the corridor on their left, Hermione tugged Blaise robe pulling him behind the pillar.

"The mirror where is it?" A harsh monotone voice asked Hermione and Blaise exchanged a look.

They peeked over the pillar. Seeing Professor Snape pressing Professor Quirrell against the wall of the corridor holding his robe, Mr Quirrell was a rather young tall and pale man he had rather an nervous stutter blaming his Sabbatical in Albania for his eye twitches, his robes and Classroom always stunk of Garlic and he wore a purple turban at all times Hermione presumed was a religious symbol but Theodore and Blaise always pushed it was because the man had no hair from dealing with the stress of students.

"What o-on earth do-o you mean," Quirrel Manages to get out in a breath obviously fearful of the Potions master.

"The Mirror of Erised do not play a fool Quirrel it has been missing for many days," Snape spat his tone cold his long pale nods scrunched up his eyes in a hard glare.

"I do not-" Quirrel was cut off by a thud the Professors looked towards the pillar.

"What was-"

"Silence." Severus barked putting the man down not taking his eyes from the pillar.

He slowly made his way towards it walking slow making sure he would not make a sound. His long hair swayed as he snapped his head around the pillar but his glare softened not seeing anyone until his eyes found a Potions text book. He took the text book in his hands opening the cover.

Hermione Aradia Granger

Blaise and Hermione ran down the hallway almost slipping over as they turned the corner. Their breaths quick and thoughts racing through their heads. What mirror?

"I think we are fine," Blaise told Hermione out of breath stopping in-front of the staircase leading to the dungeon.

"What's the mirror of Erised?" They both asked each other.