The Women In The Purple Robe

-!DISCLAIMER! All rights go to J.K Rowling, this is just fanfiction I wrote inspired by J.K Rowlings Harry Potter Book series and Movie series! thank you for reading! enjoy and if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions please comment and I will/should reply-

She was on her hands and knees scrubbing at the floor reviling the bright pink tiles, the thick yellow gloves blocking the burning of the harsh chemicals which itched at her knees, her shoulders began to ache she gave up throwing the hand brush in the bucket of water and taking off the gloved putting them on the cleaned toilet seat.

she sat up looking at her very red irritated knees, she let out a deep sigh closing her eyes. Hermione's eyes snapped open at a creaking sound she peeked her head out the door seeing the attic entrance opening and the wooden staircase slowly lowering to the floor, she stood up dusting her knees and fixing the large grey shirt she wore.

She placed a foot on the first step holding the ladder, and she very quickly found herself in the attic. Cobwebs were filled with brown trunks, boxes with many different coloured files inside a Black medium-sized spider hung from the ceiling in front of her she smiled blowing the spider and walking past looking around and doing her head from the low hanging ceiling.

Her eyes stopped at a large rectangle brown trunk with gold buckles, stamped with different stickers of different shapes, she walked to it, and her body felt drawn to the trunk, she became curious and sat in front of the trunk she used her sleeve to wipe of the thick dust.

'Aradia Emily Guant' it read in gold lettering

she knitted her eyebrows together. Aradia? she questioned, that's my middle name, she thought to herself. She unbuckled the trunk with a loud click opening the trunk, inside was a large white puffy dress she picked it up and under it was a collection of photo books and a jewellery box.

Her eyes widened slowly putting down the dress and not taking her eyes off the music box. The familiar music box. She reached for it blowing off the dust, it was the size of her hand dark green in a large pear shape lined with gold, paintings of an enchanted lake, just like the one she read about as a child. A yellow note was stuck to the bottom she took it off and unfolded the note.

'To my beloved daughter, you will always be my little starlight, my dear Hermione,'' it read in green ink her breath hitched. Her shaky hands reached for the lid.

''HERMIONE!'' A voice boomed from downstairs she gasped snapping out of the trance she was in and closing the trunk she climbed down the leader and closed the attic door she then realised she was still holding the music box.

''HERMIONE! Downstairs the dishes are to be washed!'' Her aunt yelled from downstairs she panicked looking around she saw her older rounder cousin walking up the stairs she hid the music box behind her back, and he gave her a look.

''Well isn't it little Hermy,'' he spat walking to her.'' Mommy request you from downstairs,'' he snapped getting in her face she stepped back, and he noticed her holding her hands behind her back.

''what do you have here?'' He asked snatching the music box from her.

''Hey!'' Hermione yelled as he looked at it holding it in his chubby fingers she reached for it and he shoved his free hand in her face.

''you Can not eat it you pig...give it,'' She ordered slapping his hand away from her face she whipped the grease from her face.

''you stole it from Mother didn't you?'' He asked throwing it in the air and catching it.

''Stop it Eggwin,'' she said trying to catch it but he shoved her back.

''I am telling mommy,'' he replied running towards the stairs she quickly followed her knees ached from kneeling on the tiles as soon as she met the end of the staircase she saw the music box broken on the floor her eyes widened, next to it was Eggwin flat on his tummy with a red face with tears rolling down his chubby cheeks.