𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓱🔞

In the end I just decided to post the last of the smut for a chapter, so I can just focus on the main storyline again with a whole, longer chapter. Also because I really need to update/work on "I'll devour..."  again. Thank you for waiting again. Next chapter will be interesting maybe. It's called "judgment", as in the judgment day of two people.

//Last smut chapter for now, Mentions of subspace (don't know if I correctly wrote it tho so lmk...it's kinda like it ig)

He gives Felix no choice but to take it, leaving nothing he can do about it except whine, and writhe, and endure it, like he is now. "No I—hnn...c-can't...H-Hyunjin—slower. P-Please —can't take it I...f-fuck—" Felix squeezes his eyes shut, voice cut off by a loud whimper followed by a string of moans. They reverberate around and in Hyun-Jin's ear, and it only serves to drive him more, not helping Felix's situation at all. And what's more, everything is squelching so much from the amount of slick he's producing. It's wet between them, sticky with substances, and every time Hyun-Jin thrusts up it only gets worse.

Felix has lost his pace by now, no longer moving his hips as smoothly as before because he can't seem to keep his mind focused on anything but how good it feels and how much he aches for it. Furthermore, Hyun-Jin has also completely let go of the idea of letting Felix try to ride himself and has taken over control. Felix doesn't mind all that much, though. He isn't complaining when it feels good either, it's just—

A sudden, sharp movement comes and his body goes through a full-on shudder. Another cry falls from his lips before he can stop it - loud, and obscene, and then his arms tighten around Hyun-Jin's neck, nails finding his back and digging into the skin there. Hard. Hyun-Jin hisses at the pain that follows, but it's all worth it, a reward even, as he sees Felix's thighs shake around him shortly, and the omega cums with a soft groan. He spasms around him, contracting tighter around the alpha's cock and falling slack against him.

Although Felix didn't have expectations for Hyun-Jin to stop once he came (he knew better by now), a desperate, naive part of him believed he would from the short pause that ensued between them. After all, he let Felix catch his breath for several seconds, a minute even - generously - but of course, he was proved wrong. Hyun-Jin had simply given him a moment before he snapped his hips again, continuing where they left off.

"H-Hold on...I just—hnn—a-aah...I just c-came, Jin, p-please..." Felix whines softly, head hanging down and hair falling down onto his face where his head rests on Hyun-Jin's shoulder. His vision is blurred with unshed tears, and he whimpers as his cock throbs painfully after cumming, red, and aching with an overstimulation that only increases the more his prostate is hit. "S'too much...not a-again, not again—Hyun-Jin I can't. I c-can't—I-I'm shaking."

"You can. You can take everything I give you, Angel." Hyun-Jin finally speaks, lifting Felix from his shoulder. He cups his cheek and presses his lips to his, kissing him tenderly despite the rough pace going on between them. He bites onto his bottom lip and rolls his tongue sinfully slow against the omega's - meanwhile, Felix is struggling to even keep up with just that. He tries to reporciate of course, tries to press his lips back against Hyun-Jin's or part them so he can explore, yet more often than not he's missing the alpha's lips and pulling away to release some type of moan. He's too distracted by the feeling of being stretched out to even cooperate when it feels good enough to the point he feels like he'll die, and if he ends up getting knotted like this - he'll actually lose it.

And he definitely has (to a degree), because he already feels like he's coming apart (in a good way). His stomach twists, his back arches, and his legs are firmly pressed around Hyun-jin's lap with all the strength he has as a final effort to ground himself, to release some of the tension - but all he can manage is a pitiful moan. He's returned to resting on his shoulder, and after a while, Felix is practically drooling against Hyun-Jin. It's pooling at the corner of his lip, sliding down his chin, then onto the alpha's shoulder - but Felix can't find it in himself to be embarrassed when he can't help it.