𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽🔞

A bit of smut in this chapter. Skip if uncomfortable!

Hyun-Jin takes his time cleaning up for Felix, starting with wiping his hands and the omega down before he takes him to the shower. In the process, he uses a generous amount of the wet wipes Felix has— about to the end of the container with 3 or 7 left inside. After wiping, he grabs a towel near Felix's bed and wraps it around him, gently patting it down over Felix's bare chest and thighs.

Once done, Hyun-Jin goes to run a bath for Felix, filling the tub with warm water and scented soap, creating bubbles. He'd turn on the shower if Felix were awake and energized, but considering that the omega is currently unconscious, he thinks that it would be better to just run a bath since Felix could hurt himself in such a state. While the water fills up, he quickly fetches a couple more towels, as well as clothes from his bag that he gave Felix, wanting him to wear those. Hyun-Jin picks out a simple black shirt, and some sweatpants— both of which are a little too big for Felix, yet comfortable and not too hot, and also a clean pair of boxers from Felix's dresser.

Hyun-Jin returns to the bathroom and he sets everything on the counter nearby. When that's all prepared he goes back to the bedroom, finding Felix still curled up on top of the comforter.

There's a smile on his lips as he approaches the bedside, taking a moment to admire the scene before him. He reaches out and brushes back Felix's damp bangs away from his forehead, placing a gentle kiss there as he does so. "Lix," he calls softly, and the omega opens his eyes the slightest bit.

"I'm gonna take you to the bathroom so you can get cleaned, it will just be a bit." A small warning as he wraps his arms around him, carrying Felix bridal style towards the bathroom. He lets out a soft sound of protest when Hyun-Jin picks him up, knowing he can walk himself, but despite that, he doesn't try to free himself. He simply rests his head against Hyunjins shoulder and relaxes. He can feel his eyelids drooping, fighting off the exhaustion, but he knows that it'll only be a matter of time before he falls asleep again. (That's all he does anyway)

Hyun-Jin keeps him pressed against his chest as he walks over to the bathroom door, opening it with his hip to make more room for them both to enter. Hyun-Jin still isn't adjusted to the size of Felix's apartment, as it's a lot smaller than every room in his house, but it's still spacious, organized, and clean. He sets Felix down gently on the edge of the tub and helps remove his shirt, leaving Felix naked, save for the towel around his waist.

Hyun-Jin bites his tongue in deep thought. He doesn't know whether or not he should leave Felix to himself or stay— because of course he wants to stay, but he doesn't want to make him uncomfortable, although he just saw the most vulnerable parts of Felix minutes ago. "Do you mind if I wash your hair? I'll leave you to yourself after." He asks hesitantly, hoping Felix doesn't have any issues with that, and luckily he doesn't. "I don't mind," Felix answered, and Hyun-Jin smiled. He grabs the shampoo from one of the shelves above the sink while Felix gets inside, before taking a seat beside the tub and starting his task.

Hyun-Jin massages Felix's hair with the shampoo, carefully running his fingers through it, making sure to avoid getting it in his eye. The shampoo scent is sweet, just like strawberries, and it mixes perfectly with the vanilla scent already present from Felix. Soon enough he feels Felix relax against him further, leaning into the soothing touches and letting out a soft exhale at how good it felt. "Feels nice?" Hyun-Jin questions, and he feels the omega nod in response. "Very," Felix mutters, his voice barely audible as his eyes drift closed for a moment before opening, his breathing evening out.

Hyun-Jin feels his heart melt a little more.

He continues to scrub Felix's scalp and hair, trying to work out the last sections. "Felix, can I ask you something?" He continues after a few seconds, sounding unsure, and again, Felix nods, albeit lazily. "How do you feel about what we did...earlier?"