𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 🔞

Yeah...so I've been getting a lot of comments asking what a rut is, so here you go. Read this before you read. Of course it's not fully in this chapter, but it's a start. Thank you for waiting, and read at your own discretion I guess? 🫣

TW:: Mentions of Sexual assault, mentions of remembering what happened - ish

TW:: Mentions of Sexual assault, mentions of remembering what happened - ish. This chapter is rated mature with some parts of. A bit of smvt too. Ill rate this mature because it doesn't compare to the next chapter.)

-.-.

"That said, will you let me do something?" Hyun-Jin asks quietly, looking Felix intently in his eyes.

Felix exhales shakily, pulling his lip between his teeth for a moment. "If I were to say no," He starts, just testing the waters. "You'll do something regardless...right?"

Hyun-Jin's silence is all he needs for an answer, making it very clear that he will no matter what, and whatever Felix says to him now won't change that outcome.

And he won't even try to.

It's been so long of this - hiding, cowering behind carefully made walls that sturdy around him when needed and crumble when exposed; lying to anyone and everyone for a sake that's not even right; going through things alone that he doesn't even need to if he got help. Help, and that's what's being offered to him now. His salvation, his freedom, and his release are right here. He'd be a fool not to allow himself to take, just for once.

"I'd like that...please." He says, and this time - it comes out natural.

Hyun-Jin's expression shifts and his features soften considerably before he leans down to kiss the omega again. He's proud, and that's something.

"I'll make sure to take extra measures in the company so you're comfortable. I'll speak with Yeji and have Jae-Hwi removed, then properly arrested. I'll also have others look into him more to find out who recommended him to the company." He gives Felix another reassuring squeeze in the hug-like position they're still in. Arrested is too light of a punishment though, nothing more than a sugar-coated word made 'nice' that Felix knows too. To put it short, he'll likely be killed. It's as simple as that. Captured, interrogated, tortured, and killed at the hands of the company. They have close relations with the police and they have the power to do so. Not to mention, before all of that Hyun-Jin wants to have a few words with him; a small chat, and maybe he'll dirty his hands himself.

"I'm satisfied with that," Felix says, and maybe he shouldn't be smiling so widely at that news. But he is, and it's enough. They'll figure more out later. But for now, Felix thinks, as he holds the person whom he's grown fond of and the person he loves, he'll enjoy this moment for what it is, and he'll give him the rest of the details from the start.