𝓐 𝓢𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮

⚠️TW: Violence, self-harm

After the speech for the Hwang family, the siblings all went their separate ways, spreading about in the casino, talking with others and such. Right when it ended Hyun-Jin ran off, pushing through the paparazzi, causing his bodyguard to start chasing him down, who eventually lost him from how crowded it was. Hyun-Jin hated being "guarded", when he was fully capable of doing that himself. The only reason he needed a bodyguard was in case someone wanted to kill him( something he doesn't take seriously) and special protection- protection in case an omega tries to throw themselves at him- potentially hoping for him to mark them. He's thankful to the bodyguards for that, who will push them away and drag them out.

The place he ended up going to was the gambling hall, moving quickly through as people started realizing it was him, meaning he couldn't stay for long. They whispered and gossiped about things like;

"oh look- yeah, that's him!"

"Isn't he cute?"

"I think I have a chance."

He scoffed at the last one, a small laugh bubbling from his throat as he found it amusing. If anyone had a chance with him, they wouldn't be trying to flirt with him. He might accept if they weren't only coming for him for his looks- and maybe if they asked if he wanted to get drinks with them and hang out...or go out to eat. Or both.

By the time Hyun-Jin reached the end of the gambling hall, he went into another hall, doors on each side that he remembered as the private rooms. He knew the building quite well, mostly because he'd walk around here with his sisters for work.  In the hall, he noticed something- a blonde boy, either a beta or omega- he couldn't tell from the distance. From his view, they didn't look in good shape- leaning on the wall occasionally and holding their head at some resting points. He could see their face was red, and if he looked closely their hands were shaking.

Hyun-Jin was curious- and worried. He didn't understand why he was because he doesn't know them, and it's not his business- but seeing them like that made him hurt inside. Before he knew it his feet were moving, walking over to the blonde boy. The closer he got, he could feel his heart pounding and his breathing getting faster- he doesn't know why- he really doesn't. "Are you alright?.." Hyun-Jin asked them, His tone was kinder than he normally would say it, not wanting to scare this person- but he did. They had flinched upon his voice, not even noticing his presence till he spoke up. They didn't respond right away though, looking at him hesitantly with a confused expression, before shakily nodding.

"I'm fine. I just have a bad headache and fever." The blonde said quietly before pausing and sighing. "It's nothing too serious." They added upon seeing his expression change, his eyebrows furrowed in worry as he still didn't believe that. "Are you sure? You're shaking and your scent is abnormal." Hyun-Jin pointed out, making the other cock an eyebrow at him.

The blonde's scent was sweet, so sweet- like an omega- they were an omega. Their scent smelt of vanilla, which was flaring and fading repeatedly, making Hyun-Jin a bit confused. The scent was clouding his mind the more he was exposed to it- making his brain short-circuit. He was so focused on thinking about the sweet scent that he didn't realize what he was doing until he was right next to the blonde boy, cornering him at the wall and sniffing near his neck, but not touching the scent gland.

Once Hyun-Jin realized he quickly backed up, taking steps away, but not too far. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration, trying to understand why he did that and why he was so drawn to their scent. After calming down from the shock, he looked back at the omega who was staring at him wide-eyed, their cheeks redder than before with a scared look on their face. It made him feel guilty and embarrassed.