𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸.

⚠️Tw//Trauma?//Sensitive topics//implied rape

Please skip those parts if your uncomfortable!

Iseul looks down at her phone, checking the time for the 12th time today. 6:57 pm, it read, and 7 pm is when Jae-Hwi is supposed to arrive. Iseul taps her long red acrylic nails on her wrist repeatedly, biting down onto her bottom lips rather anxiously, irritatedly. She's becoming impatient. Jung-won comes up behind her then, resting an arm around her shoulder, starting to rub soothing circles there. "Ms. Chang, would you like to come back inside the office? maybe drink some tea or eat?" He questions carefully, his tone full of concern and worry. After all, she's been standing outside for over 23 minutes, having done nothing but pace around.

"No, I'm fine." Iseul shakes her head, leaning into the touch. "I'm just annoyed." She says. "If that alpha doesn't arrive here in 2 minutes I want you to send the guards after him." As if predicting that sentence, the sound of heavy footsteps rushing towards their location alerts them both as they whip their heads in direction of it, watching intently as the said alpha comes barreling around the corner. His bag is hanging loosely off his shoulder, and he's panting heavily as sweat runs down the sides of his face. He looks exhausted; his dark brown eyes bloodshot, and his cheeks are flushed pink. "I'm sorry— I got off on the wrong bus—- am I late?" Jae-Hwi breathes out, looking up at the two. His hands fumble with the strap of his bag, his grip on it slipping slightly.

He's praying he's not.

"You're 1 minute early," Iseul informs him, crossing her arms over her chest as her lips thinned into a line. "Come in." She orders him shortly before heading inside the office behind them. Jae-hwi follows behind hesitantly. When he gets inside, he stops in the middle of the room, with his hands stuffed in his pockets. Iseul leans against her desk, looking at him expectantly. "Sit," She gestured to the leather chair in front of her desk. "Please." She adds rather sweetly, and he nods, wearily glancing at the alpha next to her, before taking a seat across from her.

A pregnant pause ensues, during which none of them utter a word. Then Iseul breaks the silence, clearing her throat. "Let's make this quick, yes? At the Red Lights Casino, I'd like for you to go to floor nine- where the interviews are held. They all start at 9:45 am. You will be there exactly at that time, waiting for them to announce the roles, as well as go over the processes, and then you will line up in sections. You will select the bartender role. Apply for the job."

"What does a bartender's job have anything to do with Felix?" He narrows his eyes, and Iseul laughs. "It's his job there. I hear he's the best bartender in the company. So, he will be managing and mentoring the interviews for that area of expertise." She informs him. "Oh really? He's never liked alcohol or things like that, I'm surprised." He frowns, though it looks more like a small grimace than anything else.

⚠️

"Yeah? Guess you don't know as much as you think because you left him right after you...." She trails off, a smirk appearing on her lips, not needing to say more for Jae-hwi to get what she's implying. She watches as his hands tighten into fists, invisible sparks of rage and hatred coming off him, making Iseul's lips curl upwards even further.

"Right," He mutters bitterly, biting the inside of his cheek as he remembers— as he remembers how he— It makes him feel bad, of course, that he did that. But at the same time, he doesn't. Why? Because it wasn't his fault. It wasn't his fault that his alpha was reacting naturally and appropriately to an omega in heat— it's not his fault.

It's Felix's.

He tempted him with his scent- as all omegas do to alphas. Felix wanted him to help, purposely going into heat– and he lied- that's why he– but it didn't go well– Omegas are nothing but ungrateful—