𝓘 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻

TW⚠️ VIOLENCE (kicking, choking; they got into a minor fight.)

-Mentions of scratching oneself hard; minor blood; word relapsing (not exactly kinda)

-SA (non-con touching hair, face, neck. Not the extreme, but still.)

-MENTIONS OF THE WORD R*ped. (I'm so sorry. It's only in here to describe the past situation, aside from sexual assault. I truly apologize if this triggers/affects anyone because ik I said in the last chapters it wouldn't be used.)

You may feel uncomfortable reading these parts, so I'll put a marking for them so if you want to skip over you can.

this chapter is 12k.

-.-.-

Jae-Hwi, that's staring back at Felix and surprised to find him with Hyun-Jin together, let alone out in the open in front of the building. Upon seeing them, his eyebrows were raised and his eyes were equally as wide as Felix's - before his expression faded to something all knowing, devious. There's a slow smile stretching across his lips, something tauntingly amusing- and he discards the cigarette he was just puffing from his mouth, throwing it to the pavement and squishing it in with his foot. That made Felix's heart hammer with anxiety rising in the pit of his stomach. Of all the people, why did it have to be him? Was it not enough seeing him yesterday and going through getting hurt?

Everything is going wrong this month. So, so, wrong - and Felix, who doesn't like feeling weak, doesn't like being vulnerable and fragile to others - is scared. Terrified, even, with a pang of fear running up in his spine and he wants nothing more than to hide or to disappear altogether, and that's yet another thing Hyun-Jin picks up on today. Of course he does, because how could he not when Felix's hand is shaking while he holds it? When he's staring at something behind them like he's seen a ghost; a monster that's the epitome and embodiment of his horrors?

The omega's reaction reminds him awfully of the one he had at their restaurant date, meaning it could be—

Hyun-Jin turns around then and he finds exactly what he expected. There, a few feet away stands the dark haired alpha from last time with thick eyebrows and plush lips. His eyes linger on Felix just a tad too long for Hyun-Jin to be comfortable, before he looks over to him almost tauntingly smug. He grins even wider at Hyun-Jin, before taking a bow and walking the opposite direction from the entrance. That makes him wonder the 'why' in doing so and it makes him irritated all the same for a reason unknown to him. "Angel," Hyun-Jin calls shortly after, turning back to Felix who snaps his attention back to him instantly now that Jae-Hwi is gone. He squeezes Felix's hand. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Felix shakes his head quickly, breathing in deeply. "I don't know, I just—just got lost in thought for a second. Everything is fine."

"Okay," Hyun says gently, carefully. "Do you know why that alpha from our date was here? Does he work here too?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure he doesn't. He's probably just in the area because I didn't see him wearing our uniform." Felix explains desperately, trying to calm his own nerves and Hyun-Jin's too, because that normal, lavender scent of his is starting to turn bitter. Hyun-Jin furrows his eyebrows at his reply, nonetheless nodding slowly in understanding. He's unconvinced regardless, that much is obvious but he'll still try to take Felix's word for it. He's just skeptical about why Jae-Hwi was in this area, right outside of the Casino— if he doesn't work here? Hyun-Jin doesn't know and he doesn't think he ever will.

"You don't have to answer this if you don't want to," He starts again. "But are you guys friends? This is the second time I'm seeing him and he greeted you last time, so I'm curious."