𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽🔞

And it's a lot, really.

Right after that, when Hyun-Jin finally pushed forward and started thrusting - a rush of pure ecstatic pleasure washed over Felix like a tidal wave, consuming him whole and making him instinctively tighten around the alpha with a small moan. Hyun-Jin lets out a groan in response and Felix's stomach twists at the sound of it, more so as his hands run up Felix's thighs, ultimately curling them behind his knees to spread them apart more. To go further. He started with a slow and gentle pace, letting Felix get used to the stretch and how he feels inside him, before increasing the speed gradually, working the omega harder - his fingers curling firmly into the skin where he held Felix's thighs but not hard enough to leave a bruise.

He watched Felix's expressions change - First surprise, then excitement, and finally settling into a look of pure bliss, mouth opened to let out a few whimpers. Hyun-Jin smiles at him. "How does it feel, Angel? Good still?" He asks after a moment and Felix nods the best he can. "Ah—Y-Yeah," He tries and fails to speak through the tightness in his throat as the words flee from his brain within seconds. "Please—Please d-don't stop, it's good." It's good, and it's so feverish. Feverish, and deep, and Felix doesn't know what he's rutting onto, but every time Hyun-jin forces his hips forward - he squirms, and he gasps, and he moved his hips like he doesn't know what to do or how to contain himself.

He's never felt anything like this, let alone taken such a length, and it steals his breath away completely as his insides feel full despite the main event just starting. His head is swimming and his eyes are oddly wet with tears that threaten to spill down his cheeks once they get heavy enough. It all goes to show how he's starting to feel overwhelmed purely by the experience, but the sustainable feeling of being connected to his mate further overrides that. The bed's silk sheets are smooth and cool underneath him, but he's so hot all over, sweaty, and filled with sultry desire.

He couldn't even think coherently, feeling so full and pleasured that it almost made him nauseous - his stomach teetering dangerously every time his sweet spot was rammed against. He relishes in the moans and small sounds the alpha makes himself, seemingly unafraid to be vocal - showing Felix just how he's making him feel satisfied, something he hopes he's doing the same to Felix. "You're so pretty," Hyun-Jin says mindlessly at some point, and his voice isn't as steady as it usually is, hands tight on Felix's hips and all but pulling him back to meet his thrusts, all so fast-paced, and wet, and animalistic.

The next thrust is hard and deep, followed by a well-placed roll of his hips that has Felix's toes curling, hands gripping the pillow above his head tighter as he lets out a high-pitched whimper; so different from his usual deep tone. "So fucking pretty." There's a dull ringing sound in the omega's head as Hyun-Jin puts his hand on his lower stomach, moving his palm over where the tip of his cock is poking under Felix's skin, feeling just how it bulges with each thrust. All his alpha wants is to breed, stuff him full of his cum and fuck it back into his deepest parts; wants him to bear his pups, wants him to feel so good he can't think of anything but him.

But Felix already can't, is the thing. Especially when the head of Hyun-Jin's cock keeps rubbing against his prostate nonstop. He's in agreement with wanting Hyun-Jin to release inside, completely fine with it, and god he wants it badly, too. But he can't exactly voice it - only can whine, and cry out when Hyun-Jin goes a little bit faster and presses down on his abdomen a little bit firmer. He feels so much. Felix can feel drool run down the side of his mouth and how hot his cheeks are. He feels how his body gets jostled roughly with each thrust against the bed. Feels how big Hyun-Jin is, how nice it would be for him to cum inside him. To fill him up.

"Angel, you're such a good omega for helping me." He praises, and a part of him hopes Felix didn't take it in a degrading way. Luckily for him, it was the opposite. The words "good omega", repeated like a mantra inside his head, fueling his entire being. He's never felt so good, truly. If Hyun-Jin keeps going like this, the praise, the thrusts, and the need for release don't subside soon, Felix fears it'll actually happen. And it doesn't help that Hyun-Jin knows the effect he has on Felix, knows perfectly well how to use it to his advantage, too, so he does.