𝓘𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷🔞

"Because I'm ruining the sheets and making a mess— it's all gross and dirty." Felix answers, and turns his head from the pillow to look at Hyun-Jin, who shakes his head in disagreement. Hyun-Jin can understand where Felix is coming from, why he'd think that— but that at the same time he can't, because he's not an Omega. "Don't apologize for that. Absolutely nothing is disgusting about you." He reassures, "Slick...It's normal, you can't control it, and I— I don't mind if you make a mess. We can clean up when we're done, okay?" His words are accompanied by gentle strokes up Felix's thigh now, hoping to calm him down, as he still seems tense.

After hearing those words a rush of relief flows through Felix, making him relax somewhat. He can't help wondering though whether or not Hyun-Jin truly thinks that; that it wasn't gross, that there wasn't anything wrong with his body, that he was just being nice— but despite that it made his omega feel incredibly happy. "Okay." He responds shyly, giving the alpha a small smile, which Hyun-Jin returns. "Can we—Can we keep going then?"

"Sure." Hyun-Jin replies quickly, his voice taking on a hushed tone, almost as though he knew what Felix was going to ask him to do. Once his fingers slide inside Felix again, he moves slow— trying to get himself used to the feeling of slick pooling around his fingers. When he reaches Felix's prostate again, he lets out a sharp gasp from the stimulation, biting back a loud whine that threatens to come out of his throat. Instead of going back to thrusting his fingers like before, Hyun-Jin decided to just massage that same spot.

He added a third finger and curled and uncurled them, applying pressure against Felix's prostate each time in a way that had the omega whimpering loudly, his eyes closing tightly at the specific attention Hyun-Jin was giving him there. Felix's head rests against the pillow again with his hair falling over his forehead, messed up from his previous writhing, but still looking absolutely perfect in Hyun-Jin's eyes. Hyun-Jin can barely take his gaze away from Felix, unable to keep his attention off of him at all in fact. All Felix can hear is his own heart beating quickly in his ears, his harsh breathing, and his own sinful moans that he couldn't control. And while he's still embarrassed, at least now he's feeling more comfortable with the situation than he did earlier.

Felix can feel himself getting close again as a tight ball begins to form in his stomach, causing his hips to roll backward, trying to chase after that familiar sensation. "God, you're so wet Felix.." Hyun-Jin mumbles softly, and his tongue comes out to lick over his lower lip. His eyes trail down once again, watching how warm slick continues to run from Felix's hole, dripping down the side of his thigh and onto the sheets. Hyun-Jin swallows a lump in his throat.

He shakes his head and closes his eyes briefly, biting into his tongue hoping the pain would distract him momentarily, but it proves to be useless. He can feel heat rising to his cheeks— and what he's thinking right now is definitely not helping his case. That warmth only gets worse as his fingers continue to curl inside Felix, making more of the silky lubricant run down his skin— making him more desperate.

He wants to taste it.

He really, really wants to taste Felix.

More than anything.

And as soon as that thought occurs, Hyun-Jin can't ignore it anymore— He can't push it down no matter how hard he tries to. So without thinking twice, he removes his fingers from Felix and grips the sides of his upper thighs, spreading apart Felix's ass, making it easier for him to reach his opening, before finally, lowering himself to lick a stripe over his puffy rim. In response, Felix gasps, his whole body tenses, and goosebumps form all over his skin. His eyes become wide with shock and surprise— not expecting the sudden action.

"Hyun-Jin...w-what are you doing?—-" Felix whimpers, and the heat building up on his cheeks increases tenfold. "Your tongue— That's—" He whines weakly, unable to form complete sentences as he fights to find words to describe what Hyun-Jin just did, because— this is new. He's never had someone lick there, let alone use their tongue in that area— it makes his head swim and his brain numb. "Calm down." He hears Hyun-Jin mutter lightly between pants, sounding raspy and breathless as the tip of his tongue continues to flick over the sensitive rim of Felix's hole, tasting the sweet slick with every movement.

Felix just whimpers again, nodding slightly as his eyes return shut. Despite Hyun-Jin's order he can't seem to relax his body, muscles locking tight still, his toes curling. He can't help the way he jerks— or the noise that escapes him whenever Hyun-Jin sucks— or the sudden jolts of pleasure shooting up his spine. He doesn't even notice himself tightening his grip on the bed sheets again until he feels his fingernails digging crescents into his palm through the fabric.

Felix presses his face back into the pillow, embarrassed at the way he's helplessly pushing back, practically grinding against Hyun-Jin's tongue. He didn't want to admit it, but he liked this— a lot. Maybe more than a lot. It feels good. Although different, weird, and wet, but really fucking good. Right when Hyun-Jin flattens out his tongue and pushes it fully inside Felix, the omega finally falls apart. His moans become more sputtered, more whiny, and with one, long, filthy whine, the knot in his stomach released entirely and he came.

Felix didn't get the chance to calm down from his high however, because seconds later, he felt Hyun-Jin's tongue pull out, which led him to think they were finished; but boy he was wrong. Evidently, Hyun-Jin had other ideas. After he pulled out his tongue, three fingers slid inside— and then it went back in, adding onto the amount already present. Felix cries out as Hyun-Jin thrusts them into him repeatedly, harder, and deeper than he did before. He tries to move away for a little to regain some of his composure, but Hyun-Jin doesn't let him. The alpha pulls him back to meet his mouth, giving him no rest, no reprieve from the onslaught of pleasure, making his legs tremble and his arms quiver as he fucks him with his tounge senseless.

He's gonna come again.

"T-Too much..." Felix finds himself whimpering, feeling the overstimulation kick in quickly— and his whimpers get higher with every moan that's punched out of his lungs, mingled with occasional hiccups. Felix knows he said he was okay with overstimulation, but this is different. The feeling of having three fingers inside of him and a tongue was more than overwhelming. He felt dizzy and dazed, he could hardly breathe correctly— He could hardly think or form any coherent thoughts in his mind, let alone do anything other than moan. His ears burn as the filthy sounds of it all fills his ears.

"Can you take it a bit longer?" Hyun-Jin speaks up, and in his voice it's evident he's panting just as hard as Felix— maybe even harder. 'Just a bit more', he means, but he doesn't say that. He just can't get enough of Felix, his taste, smell, touch, all of him. He's addicting. "M-Mhm." Felix can only make a small noise of confirmation, too caught up in his euphoria to do more. He can take it, just a bit longer. Hyun-Jin smiles to himself upon hearing Felix's reply, deciding to give him some relief. He slows down his fingers, moving them back and forth slowly instead of harshly thrusting in and out of Felix like he was before, letting him adjust. The only thing that he doesn't change is how he moves his tongue inside of Felix's hole, sucking, swirling, circling around the entrance, giving as much attention as possible.

Shortly after that Felix cums again and it leaves the omega completely wrecked and panting heavily, sweat coating every inch of his skin. Once the intensity of the climax subsides the room goes quiet besides his shallow breaths— Hyun-Jin being the first to pull away and sit up. His tongue swipes over his puffy lips. "Felix?" Hyun-Jin starts after several moments, peeking curiously at him from behind, his eyebrows furrowed with worry. From what he can tell Felix has gone still and quiet, his eyes closed as his body trembles ever so slightly, probably still a little out of it. If anything, he's awake but not at the same time. "Lixie..are you sleep?" He asks another question, moving closer and gently poking the omega on the cheek. Still no response.

"Do you know that I love you?" He whispers, stroking Felix cheek gently. It wasn't the most romantic or loving declaration, seeing as you're usually supposed to say this before doing intimate things– and after at least a month, and not when the said person is asleep. Regardless of that he hopes Felix understands somehow and—

He'll say it again if he doesn't.