𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮🔞

//One thing. I absolutely hate writing that word, iykwim. It takes so much energy for me to type those four letters and I wish I could substitute it for sumthin else ong...and in the end I choose to keep that one part I've always avoided writing. (Skip it if u want.)

//explicit

-.-.-

To get used to it?

Well, that all starts when Hyun-Jin gets his request fulfilled. Right after Felix agreed, he wasted no time taking one of the omega's nipples back in his mouth to give it a suck that - almost, just almost, had his hands flying back to his face again. He's never been happier then too, seeing Felix underneath him, with his back arching and his chest rising rapidly against his lips as he kept sucking and biting - finally letting those beautifully deep moans out.

As Hyun-Jin was doing all of that and more, the material of Felix's shirt bunched around his chest was getting soaked by saliva and becoming damp against his skin. There were dark outlines where the alpha's mouth had been around each nipple, practically showing that Hyun-Jin couldn't even wait till he took his shirt off. By the time he was finished both of Felix's nipples were puffy, red too, he's sure if he took off his shirt. They were also throbbing in a way that even the slightest touch to them makes him hiss slightly, and that said, Hyun-Jin isn't any considerate in that matter. He only rubs his fingers over them to admire his work, enjoying how they're hard against his thumbs and poking from under.

Felix whines at that, swatting his hand away with a glare at the alpha, who smiles down sweetly at him. "Can I remove this?" Hyun-Jin asked then, tugging at the hem of his shirt. His jumper had been long removed before they even started, and now everything else will be next. Hyun-Jin didn't hesitate for even a second when Felix nodded his assent, making quick work of slipping the shirt from Felix's body. Felix brought his arms back down when it was discarded, and instead of folding them over his chest and sides in an act of vulnerability - he reached out and tugged insistently at Hyun-Jin's shirt. "Can I, um...see you too?" He trailed off, eyes flicking down to Hyun-Jin's clothed chest before he awkwardly looked away, removing his hand and resting it on his side instead.

"Of course," Hyun-Jin knew exactly what Felix wanted despite the shyness, and pulled the hem of his tank top up just enough for a sliver of skin to peek out. Felix's eyes immediately fell down to look, watching intently as Hyun-Jin pulled it up slowly, before finally tugging his shirt over his head and tossing it on the floor carelessly. (He's even less sure of where it ends up than Felix's). As soon as he gets a full view, Felix glances from Hyun-Jin's face to his broad shoulders, down his chest and stomach, before finally settling on the tent in his sweats. He stared briefly, chewing on his bottom lip before looking back up at Hyun-Jin.

It was a silent ask, a plea, and with the permitted look Hyun-Jin returned to him Felix got the memo and wordlessly reached a hand up to trace over his abdomen, sliding up to his torso and brushing over his ribs. Hyun-Jin let out a satisfied breath, closing his eyes for a moment and letting his head fall to the side slightly. Felix's hand felt nice in his skin, slightly calloused but still soft enough to make him moan quietly when it brushed up and over his hard-on, adding the slightest pressure. Felix's hands weren't big by any means, but even so. It's enough, especially when he experimentally cups him through the fabric.

Hyun-Jin groans, but before he can completely immerse himself in the touch - get greedy for more relief, he gently pulls Felix's hand away. "Not yet," He says. "If it's alright, I still wanna please you further." Felix accepts that idea, although his hands still twitch at his sides with the need to give Hyun-Jin some type of touch in return, more, but he refrains as there's always time for later - for him to redeem something. Felix shifted slightly to let Hyun-Jin move from being over him, and the alpha sat back on his heels, leaning forward to start a trail of kisses down his stomach. Each press of Hyun-Jin's lips tickled his hot skin and every so often he would graze his teeth along it, causing the omega to squirm slightly at the sensation, more so as he went down his hands glided along the small curve of his waist. Once he reached his groin Hyun-Jin paused and hooked a finger on the waistband of his pants and boxers, glancing up at Felix.