𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

// y'all should listen to Hyunjin's song "Ice-cream" for this chapter//

It was around 6:41 pm when Felix and Chae-yun started getting ready for their date with Hyun-Jin. He sat on the floor in her room, watching her pick out anything she'd like to wear— as long as it was warm for the cold weather. While she did that, Felix thought about what they'd do on the date— and if they needed to wear something fancy or casual, because it wasn't exactly...confirmed. When he last talked to Hyun-Jin about it, a few suggestions were thrown here and there, giving him a vague idea, but none were definite. An art museum. An amusement park. A restaurant. The rest he forgot, but so far those are casual places, right? Felix could only hope.

Chae-yun comes over to him shortly, holding a beige fleece jacket with cartoon bears printed all over, and a black pleated skirt. "Mommy! Can I wear this?" She asks excitedly, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "I have barrettes to match it too!" She placed down the clothes momentarily to dig through a small bin, pulling out Milky bear barrettes and showing him. "Aww, that's so cute, Chae." Felix coos. He swears she has barrettes for every occasion, seemingly as Ji-sung gives her a pair every time they see each other. "Of course, you can wear that. Do you want me to help you get dressed?" He offered her and she shook her head no. "Mommy should let me pick out his clothes!" She pouted, and Felix raised an eyebrow.

Well, alright. That's fair.

Moving to his room, Chae-yun began rummaging around his dresser. Felix trusted her with the task, as she was able to choose her outfit without it looking random. Soon enough— after going through several drawers and taking all the clothes out she deemed bad— She found something nice; A gray fleece jacket (similar to hers), and, a black long-sleeved shirt, and black cargo/sweatpants. "Is this good?" Chae-yun looked up at him expectantly, awaiting his approval. "I think you'll look prettier when you wear this!"

"Oh, really? I think you'll look even prettier in your outfit." Felix tells her and she crosses her arms, puffing out her cheeks as she stomps her foot down. He knows It's not a tantrum because she has never had one In her five years on earth– It's just one of her many ways to show how displeased she is at something. "I won't because only mommy is the prettiest in the world!" She declared rather stubbornly, 100% serious and it's amusing to him.

"But Chae—" Felix sighed, deciding to humor her. "If mommy is as pretty as you say he is, how come you're equally pretty as well?" He asked, gesturing to her, to which she giggled loudly, hitting his chest lightly. "Shush! We're wasting time, let's get dressed now, okay?" She places the clothes she picked out in his hands before sticking her tongue out at him, and running to her room. Felix rolled his eyes at that, smiling to himself as he started undressing from his work uniform to put them on.

Standing in front of the mirror, Felix thinks he's made himself look at least somewhat presentable (if you can ignore the puffy eyebags and the new paleness that's sticking to his skin), he's done his hair and styled it to perfection— even if it looks similar to his everyday style. He's also made sure to put on a fresh pack of scent blockers, not trusting himself to go on the date without them. The last thing he needs to do is worry Hyun-Jin with his scent being off. Afterward, he goes to the living space, waiting for Chae-yun to get done as she's still in her room. During that time he gets a text from Hyun-Jin— which he immediately answers.

//

HyunJin

HJ:; I'll be there soon, but if you guys need more time to do anything I can wait.

Lix:; No it's okay, We're ready right now.

HJ:; Alright see you in a few. :)

//