I hope him being part of the boy's lives will impact their growth in life positively.

Max really needs some guidance to not just protect and stand up for others but for himself as well. He is currently heavily dependent on Dylan when we are not near, but people won't always be around to protect him. He can sometimes be a little too quiet as well, while Dylan does the talking for both. Dylan does it without realizing it because he loves his brother.

Matteo got up almost at the end of their last performance and was now standing courtside and a blonde woman decided to join him. Their conversation seemed interesting from the way she was throwing her head backwards in laughter and touching his arm.

I ignored their interactions and stuck to watching my boys. Both of them won in all their categories and after the medals were handed out, I left the stands to go get the boys on the floor so we can get them dressed again to head out.

I was just about to walk past Matteo and his blonde acquaintance when he grabbed my arm.

"Babe, I want you to meet someone" he said, making me peer up into his desperate eyes that was pleading for me to bail him out of the situation.

'Babe? Wtf', I thought to myself.

I glanced between him, and the girl and she was a gorgeous blonde lady but was clearly glaring at me. Luckily, I am very good at keeping up appearances, so I ignored her childish expressions.

"This is Santina, I did a few business deals with her dad a few years back"

"Hi, Santina, my name is Daniella" I said, while giving her a smile. Something I rarely display to people I don't know.

"Hi, nice to meet you" she said with a smile that's not meeting her eyes.

"Do you have a child that's competing today?" I asked, trying to make conversation as the vibe I was picking up was not sitting well with me. This woman want's the man standing here next to me.

"No" she said then gave a fake laugh "I don't have any kids. I'm not ready to ruin my body for kids just yet. I came with my sister to support my nephew and you?" she asked just as Max and Dylan made their way over to us with their medals dangling around their necks.

"Mom, dad, look!" Dylan shouted enthusiastically as he made his way in our direction.

"They are yours?" she asked referring to my boys, looking at Matteo, clearly unhappy about their existence. No sporting a sour look on her face.

"Yes, they are ours" Matteo said as he took both the boys into his arms for a hug "hey well done guys. That was awesome. You did so well," he said, kissing them on their heads.

My family also made their way over to us and everyone gushed over the boys winning their categories.

"Daniella, we are heading to the restaurant to eat something, are you guys joining us?" dad asked.

"Yeah, I just need to get the boys out of their clothes, then I'll be there" I said.

"You can go ahead; we will meet you there" Matteo said. Before I could protest, I remembered this girl standing here.

"It was nice meeting you, Santina, but I have to get go my boys sorted" I said, giving her a smile and left pulling the boys with me. I didn't care if Matteo followed or not.

"Boys, take a quick shower in there. I will wait outside the door. Here are your clothes and shout if you need anything" I said, then as soon as I turned around, I bumped into Matteo's hard chest.

"Ouch! Are you trying to unalive me?" I asked rubbing my nose.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Are the boys in there?"