Who tf is you (Chapter 16 {Remembered})

"I'm going to go find Purple while you guys do that." I said grabbing a sword just in case of Dream. "Why would you need a sword?" Turbo asked me. "Dream I just want to be careful." I spoke sheathing my sword at my side then walked out of my room to the exit of the castle.

Then walked to Purpled's house and knocked on the door, and his mom opened the door. "Can Purpled come out?" I asked she just stared for a bit. "Purpled isn't home, I thought he was with you." She said worried. "Oh uh that's true I think he might still be at the castle." I said fast then went to the tree that we met at and some dude with black hair and a white bandana was there.

"Who are you!" I yelled sword out. "Woah calm down I'm Sapnap I know where your friend is I'm keepong him safe from Dream!" He threw his hands up. "Okay then tell me where he is and why are you helping." I said standing my guard just in case. "I'll tell you when the other guy gets here." He spoke as if he was trying to calm me down. "Fine but after words Karl and Purpled stay at the castle and if you can gain me and Karl's Trust then maybe you too, only for protection." I said harshly he nodded and sat down.

After a bit of talking I found out that he was friends with Dream kinda not like he'll follow what he says more of like they hangout sometimes though he wasn't happy about what Dream was doing right now so he wants to help, a bit later Karl then came by. "Who the fuck are you! And where is Purpled?!" Karl yelled Sapnap got up. "I'm Sapnap I'm keeping Purpled safe at my house and Dream is after the three of you, mainly Y/n's powers I want to protect you three." "Oh and Purpled and you are moving into the castle till Dream is taken care of Sapnap is going to semi live there."

Oh shit a chapterrrrr anyways I'm gonna go disappear again byyyyeeeee DRINK OF THE WATER