Where's Purpled? (Chapter 15 (forgot) Part 3)

"Where's Y/n going?" Philza asked a crying annoying child. "She's running away." Mumza said doing a hand said to say she's not but yeah. "Oh, welp shit there goes my favorite child." Philza said.

"WHAT!? DADZA I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE." Techno said as he slammed opened the door. "Nope the favorite is leaving bye suckers." I said flipping them off to go hang out with Purpled.

"Wow." Mumza said as I walked backwards into the wall. "Whatever! I'm going bye!" I yelled as I left the castle "You guys aren't going to stop her?!" I heard Tommy yell.

Karl pov 5 weeks into the future

"Schlatt let her go she did nothing!" Techno yelled as Schlatt had a knife Y/n's neck. "Oh but she did she didn't tell me about her little powers she knew about them all along and I want them. Only way I can get them his by killing her. Every 10,000 years there is someone just like Y/n. I want her powers she took mine! I want hers." Schlatt yelled as Dream pushed out Purpled.

"And he knew. Dumb alien he needs to learn when to mind his own business." Dream said as I froze time. "I need something I have to change the present both of the could die!" So I opened a portal to when Tubbo told the others about Y/n.

"So, what may-" Tubbo started as I showed up. "Shut the fuck up they don't need to know just tell her in week time tell her not to tell a soul." I said cutting him off. "But they're her family." He said looking at me. "That doesn't matter she can tell them after a year, ok? Ok goodbye." I go back throw the portal and end up back where I was but Schlatt wasn't there nor Dream and Purpled but some guy with fire on his shirt?... "Where's Purpled!?"

Y/n pov present day.

"Hello, is Purpled home we said we would hang out today." I said to Purpled's mom. "No dear he went out yesterday and never came back. I thought he was with you." I looked at her shocked Purpled always went home and we didn't hang out yesterday. "Where's Purpled..."

Purpled pov

I woke up in a basement not tied up? "Hello?" I said only be greeted by nothing till "Shut it. Dream doesn't know you're here he doesn't need to he tried to kidnap you. I'll let you go around the house freely just Dream is here so not today; you won't be able to go outside for a bit. But I'll tell Y/n that you're ok. So, she doesn't panic. I'm Sapnap." He said before leaving the basement.