Purpled (Chapter 15 {Remembered} Part 3)

Purpled POV

I woke up in a basement tied up. "Hello?" I said to get no respond for a while so I reach in my pocket and grab my pocketknife and cut the rope. I look around the basement to see if there's any way out, nope none besides the door so I go to the door and open it. It was dark out; the front door was about 10 feet away. So, I walk fast to it, and unlock it letting myself out.

I look around and make sure Schlatt or the green blob isn't around and book it fast. Just to feel something heavy hit my head making me fall to the ground and pass out.

??? Pov

"Dream kidnaped a child what the fuck." I said before I hit the child in the head with a brick and took him to my house and made sure he was okay.

Time skip a day.

??? Pov still

I had the kid in my basement because Dream was over and he didn't know of my basement. "Look I told you I don't know where he is." I said Dream rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going." He got up and left the house as I hear a 'Hello?' Dream didn't hear it he just walked off. After a while I went to my basement. "Hey, shut up, I'll let you out after Dream's gone. By that I mean not a threat to Y/n, it's not safe for you while he wants information in a bit you and walk around my house just don't leave. By the way I'm Sapnap" I said as the kid nodded. "Do you have anything you want me to tell Y/n while you're here?"

"Yeah, tell her that I'm fine, we'll send notes threw you." He said, I nodded.

Y/n Pov.

"I need to erase Schlatt's memories of yesterday." I said to myself before Schlatt walk in. "Hey Schlatt wanna have a staring contest?" I asked.

"Sure." He said looking me in the eyes. Using the black power, I erased his memories and anyone that he told about my powers, at the same time he passed out hitting the floor, him being asleep should last a good 3-4 days if not less. "Guys help Schlatt passed out!" I cried out acted like I cared. "Y/n what happened." Philza ran in the room. "I-I don't know he just became very pal and passed out!" I said, I mean I did remove some of his blood for a while to make pass out for a while so duh he got pal.

"I'm going to take him to the nurse's area." Tubbo said I nodded with a fake face of worry though both Tubbo and Ranboo saw threw it.