Trouble??? (Chapter 14 part 2 {Remembered})

"Where were you?" Techno asked annoyed as Tommy Wilbur Schlatt and I sat at the door to the castle. "I sleepwalked?" I said shrugging. "All the way to a flower field?" I add as Techno sighed. " More like sleep-fly. But whatever get in Dadza is worried." Techno said shoving all of us in.

"This is normal." Tubbo said popping out from the room next to us. "Anyways do you remember anything?" He adds as Techno looked confused.

 "Yeah. I do this time let's see if I end up forgetting it or I remember it this time." I said calmly as Dadza flow down in a rushed and hug me.

"You scared me N/n." Dadza said hugging me tight. "Sorry I didn't mean to..." I said hugging him back.

"Why is Schlatt here." Techno asked annoyed as he noticed Schlatt sitting there quietly. "Oh, me and him made friends." I said as Dadza let me go. Schlatt smiled a bit. "I'm going to bed." I yawned.

Third person POV

Y/n went to sleep while Schlatt went home Tubbo and Ranboo talked With Techno, Wilbur and Philza.

With Schlatt

"Hey Nick I'm back I got info on Y/n getting my cousin into this was a good idea." Schlatt said to his brother. "I mean if we get enough info on her we can make her a puppet." Nick (From the orphanage) said. "Plus, I can get my revenge on her. She humiliated me!" He yelled. "Now go back to the castle get more info on her." Nick said as Schlatt nodded and headed back to the castle not knowing Prupled heard everything.

"That little rat is using Y/n!" Prupled yelled to himself before he got knocked out by Dream. "Dumb kid."

With Philza and the other

"Hey Schlatt you were in the bathroom for a bit are you ok?" Philza asked Schlatt. "Yeah, I'm fine just got lost." Phil nodded and kept on talking with the other.

Y/n 'dream':
"N/n! Hey, it's me Karl but from a different day please don't trust Schlatt say you forgot your powers please his gonna use you and Nick will get at your weaknesses and make you into his puppet. Please don't trust Schlatt..." Karl begged Y/n. "Ok, I will I trust you please don't be lying to me." Y/n said before she woke up the next day.

"Hey N/n do you remember anything from yesterday?" Tubbo asked her. "Only me and Schlatt becoming friends other than that nothing." Y/n said, Tubbo sighed. "I'll tell you in week time k?" Y/n nodded.

~This book is going slow...~
rushed again it's 1:20 am