New Friend But new enemy? (Chapter 13 PART 1 {forgot})

I wake up in a flower field. "Weakling!" I heard Jschlatt yell. "What do you need?" I said as I picked flowers. "Just to... Annoy you!" He said the beginning a bit sad. "Are you ok?" I asked him. "Of course, I am." He said no the best at hiding his feelings. "Sit down." I said as I started to make a flower crown. "Tell me why you're upset." I said as I stopped making the flower crown and looked at him.

"My brother." He said not trying to hide his emotions anymore. "What did he do?" I said turning to him. "His not even my real brother! But he got my parents to give me up to an orphanage." He said a bit piss. "Hey if it makes you feel better my real parents died in a fire, and I was adopted over what feels like 100 times." I said calmly, as I started to work on the flower crown again.

"Look what we have here. Weakling, and the princess~" He said pushing Schlatt to the side and gabbing my arm. "Who has no power?" He said before laughing "L-let me go!" I said trying to pull away but fail. "No, I don't think I will." He said forcing me to look up at him. "I said let go!" I yelled kneeing his balls. "Schlatt grab on." I said Letting my wings out.

"Y/N!" I heard Tommy yell. "Tommy fuck not a good time! SHIT!" I yelled as the blob on the floor got up and slapped me. Hard. "...Who the fuck are you!" Tommy said grabbing me and pulling me to him. "Tommy I'm ok." I said pulling away. "Tommy did you find- SHE HAS WINGS!?" Wilbur yelled as I grabbed out my dagger cut Dream getting blood on me, I started to get lightheaded. "Grab Tommy and run Schlatt run with them and get Techno."

⍀⟒⋔⟒⋔⟒⏚⟒⍀
KILL
MURDER
⎅⍜ ⟟⏁ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⏁⊑⟒⋔

"But-" Wilbur said before everything went white. 

Techno Pov

I said next to a worried Phil whispering. I couldn't understand what he was saying but a few things. "Y/n.......fuck......back......powers......where......kidnapped......again!" Other then that I couldn't understand anything. So, I tried to calm him down, by rubbing his back. Then his wings popped out not white but black.

"TECHNO! HELP! IT'S Y/N SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER!" I heard Schlatt yell, but why him? I then saw Philza dash up and down the stairs not caring who saw him with black wings, so I followed him. "She's gone crazy!" Schlatt yelled, as he yelled Tubbo got in the room with Ranboo. "Shit." They said in sync. "Ranboo get Ms. Niki tell her it's code Red I'll explain what may happen to them." Tubbo said pointing at us before Ranboo ran off.

"Ok so what May happen is she is going to try and kill, a lot of people. The first time I saw it happen her eyes went white she fell to the floor like she died. Then started to float up, and the flower in the place started to over grow she then ran out and killed 20-100 people. before Niki stopped her." He explained to us. "She has powers they just get out of hand, when she doesn't use them after a dream she has, she always wakes up in a flower field when it happens, but she never remembers it. When I first tried to tell her, she has power she forgot in a week. We can try again but do it in like a week (I'll try and make it in the next 1-4 chapters)." He said as Ranboo rans in with a sleeping Y/n.

"She didn't kill anyone this time." He said Putting her next to Philza. "She will wake up in the next 1-3 days."