big day (chapter 4)

I woke on a chair with a book on the table 'damn not even in my bed' I sighed and got up then tripped "Ow!" I hit the floor, I looked up and seen a chest I stood up and opened it a golden apple, an eye thingy I grabbed it and left the room. I knew no-one was up yet so I went to the balcony and sat waiting for the sun to rise.

After a bit I heard a voice "Y/N? why are you up it's 6:42" I turned around to see Techno "I could ask you the same thing." I said turning back around "Did you even sleep?" He sat next to me "Yes! I did but only for 30 minutes I think." I laughed at the fact I don't sleep a lot "Y/N! I may not sleep but you need to." He scolded me I sighed "No I don't just let me be."

He got up and turned around "We'll be telling everyone you're a princess at 12 pm so you have time to get ready." He was about to leave "Hey what's this" I grabbed the eye thingy "Oh an enderpearl." He told me I was still confused "Ender what?" He laughed at me then grabbed one form his pocket "Here let's go in I'll show you what it does."

He throw the enderpearl and popped up where it landed "Holy shit that's cool." I throw mine next to him and felt sick when I popped up then fall back "You good?" He asked me giving me a hand "No I'm not good I feel sick and I fall." he laughed at me and pulled me up "Yeah that's gonna happen the first few times."

Phil walked in and smiled at the two of us "What happened?" He asked us I laughed as Techno told him what happened "well it's now 7:16 I'm gonna go wake up Wil can you two wake you Tommy?" Phil said turning to go to Wil's room.

Time skip <3

I got on one of the dresses/suits they gave me, as I finished getting on a neckless I heard a knock "Y/n? Are you done?" I heard Tommy's voice I opened the door "Yes I'm done now let's go Tom" I said flicking his forehead "Hey don't flick me and why'd you call me Tom?" He asked me I laugh knowing it was out of the ordinary for him. 

"It's a nickname I gave Ranboo and Tubbo one's too theirs are Ran and Tub." He looked at me baffled (If you don't know what that means it means confused) "Who's Ranboo and Tubbo?" he asked me as I laughed "My friends from the orphanage they were the only one's that didn't bully me, you and Tubbo would get along I mean hell now that I think about he would hold me back of beating the shit out of everyone." I laughed thinking about the time that Tubbo picked me up to stop be from beating the shit out of Lilly.

"N/n why are you short?" He asked me, I shot a death stare "I'm tall for a 12 year old thank you" He laughed at me "HEY YOU ARE LIKE 6'4 I'M ONLY 5'7! I AM NOT SHORT NOW STOP LAUGHING" I yelled as we got to the balcony not the same one from this morning "Hello Y/n you ready?" Phil asked as Tom keep laughing "Yeah just got to." I said as I kick Tommy in the back of the leg "Ow What the fuck N/n!" I laughed as he fall to the floor "That's for calling me short and this is for laughing at me." I stood on him "OW! Get off!" He yelled Techno started to laugh.

"Fine You're not short! Now get off!" He yelled so I got off "Now can we get on with this?" Phil asked Pointing out that that was a waste of time "Oh uh yeah sorry." I said as Tom got up "Y/n stay here out of the people's view." Phil told me I nodded "Hello People! Today we have an announcement! You all have a new princess! Y/n come out!" Phil yelled as I came into view and smiled looking around to see if and of my new friends were there I saw Bad Think his name was and Karl. Then I heard them.